HelpCenter | FAQ Chat Helpdesk

FAQ page, ticketing, Livechat, Chatbot for support, Tabs

From $3.99/month. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

WelaSouq

Location Saudi Arabia
Time spent using app Almost 3 years

The application forces you to pay for almost everything related to customization, which is what makes the user interface very bad and it cannot work with different themes

September 11, 2020

Dear WelaSouq,

Thank you for your message and for being our customer. On behalf of Help Center team we would like to say that Shopify hosts plenty of different themes written by different programmers, pushing various changes. Our team of support and development is constantly helping clients to fix and improve the theme+app integrations, such as in Your case. No payment is required for that. We checked Your situation, already made necessary adaptations and informed You about that by email.
Thank You for Your cooperation and understanding.
If you have more questions or need a customisation - please let us know via support@eoscity.com

Have a great day -
Help Center

whitewolfandco

Location Australia

Had trouble setting this up and had trouble finding the install video after closing windows by accident. When I contacted support they gave me a generic response instead of actually taking the time to look and understand the problem. Once it was fixed - a week later - customer service has berated me into changing my review.

July 21, 2019

Dear Whitewolfandco,

We are happy that the issue was solved and FAQ page is live on your store right now.
Regarding Help Center video - if you need it in the future, it's always available on Shopify app store, Help Center app's description's listing page, top right corner: https://apps.shopify.com/helpcenter
We are truly sorry, if you've experienced some negative emotions in app's setting up process. When the issue about linking FAQ with shop's menu was solved, support people kindly asked to update the review.
We wish you all the best in your business!

Kind regards -
Help Center team

July 21st:
Hi whitewolfandco,

There isn't really any problem and your HelpCenter page is not live because it isn't linked with a menu properly. The HelpCenter page is located here https://whitewolfnco.net/apps/help-center and your footer menu has a link https://whitewolfnco.net/pages/help-centre which isn't the link of the app. Simply, go to your navigation section and assign a link path /apps/help-center to your menu item. Your page will be live immediately.

Aquapuratab

Location India

My store address is www.aquapurashop.com
The first problem with the faq page is that on many desktops, laptops, mobiles, tabs, the drop down doesnt work no matter howmany times you click on a question.
The second problem is that if we open 10 questions, we have to press back 10 times to go to the previous page. So it means that to go to the previous page, we have to hit the back button equivalent number of times as the number of Faq's we have clicked and opened.

Dead Fly Zone

The app itself is fine. It pretty much did what I wanted it to do HOWEVER, I have contacted them 5 times, asking a very simple question and I have been ignored 5 times. Then Shopify sent me an email asking me what my experience was with these guy's support because Shopify could see that I asked for support. So, I tell Shopify that they are ignoring me and guess what? Shopify ignores me too! Isn't that special. So, if you want a free app that helps with your FAQ page, this will probably help you but if you need any assistance or support, forget it. Based on that, I would never purchase an app from these guys.

Myneonwish

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 3 years

A really neat app, but the "Contact" button doesn't work and freezes the entire page. In turn, the support team is absolutely useless. Keep getting a "it is a free app and our developers are focused on paid apps" reply. Shame..

Gamerquote

Time spent using app 18 minutes

Didn't work for me. Interface is awkward to navigate and the "contact" button just simply didn't work. URL is set to "www.yourdomain.com/apps-help-centre". Couldn't find a way to edit this, looks odd and unprofessional to have "apps" in your URL rather than "pages". The app needs access to your customers and customers data for no reason. There's no reason that the app needs it and I'm disappointed in Oberlo for using this tactic to steal our customer data. If you respect your customers and your own integrity, do not install this.

Blazed Wear

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great app, easy to install and looks professional.. so why the 1 star?

Well, all was working great but my customers now cannot get past the reCAPTCHA form. I have contacted the developers who haven't replied.

I will change this review to a well deserved 5 stars for the app once the issue is resolved. Sadly, my 1 star for customer services will still stand regardless.

Rjs Jewelry Boutique

Time spent using app About 1 year

at first I was excited about this app. It had the potential to make my FAQ's page wonderful. However....... while it was seamless and I got things added, then added it to my store, there was a problem. I could see the headers but the links to the actual questions are not showing up. seems that the type color that shows up on the main page with the titles of the questions are the same color as my background (dark gray) if you highlighted the entire page you could see the questions and once you clicked on a question the designated color assigned to the type shows up.... but you have to know the link is there to do that. Makes no sense to assume that customers will know that.