HelpCenter

HelpCenter

by Vertex LV

Build an Attractive FAQs Page

BlendLife

This app looks pretty barebones when you first install it.
But i actually like it that way. It gives me the freedom to style my page a little different from what everyone else has.
Whatever issues I ran into after my initial setup were solved promptly when I reached out to support. We all know support makes all the difference ;)

The reason I removed a star is because sometimes I will be typing an article for the FAQ and i will save it. But then when I check my page my changes are gone. I open the editor again, and I have to retype it. This happens every now and then, but it's REALLY annoying! I had to type the same article like 6 times the other night. For the record, this was on tablet.
There are some things I would like to see, like adding a text block above my FAQ Q&A's or auto-collapsing sections or articles when you open a new one.
But I know you're working on it. Thanks guys!

DrawnBy:

UPDATE: app has been fixed. Excellent resolution and response time. Hope this won't happen again. I really like the interface and I do not want to have to move everything.

I thought it was a great app until it started crashing today. Haven't been able to move or edit any of the FAQ articles in a while and getting more frustrated by the minute. Hope this is just a temporary problem. Otherwise it's pretty easy and simple to use and get around.

AIRY NICE STORE

The app isnt performing well, the font does not align with my theme setting and there's no way to fix it. It looks weird on the site.

Updated:The problem was fixed. They contacted me and helped fix the issue quickly. Look nice on my site now!

Mobimax EU

HelpCenter is probably one of the best apps for generating your FAQ page.
I've been using it since Day 1, and I really like how it behaves.
It doesn't give you much ability of customizing it, but if you are good a bit with CSS, you can figure your way around it.

Drop a look at my Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) page for ideas for your next FAQ page:

Full Passport Coffee

Help Center app is extremely easy to use and would definitely recommend it. Unfortunately there is some glitches like reporting some errors when you want to save and you need to refresh page in order for changes to apply so that's why am giving 4 stars but other than that it is an awesome app

Bulwik

I use helpcenter to make my Frequently asked questions page, it works well, very easy to use. Don`t expect any fancy features. Its simple but it works!

Ecocharged

Almost perfect.

It would have been nice if we could select the font and styling of the questions.

Another amazing option would be to select pixel width. It does not quite match my theme.

Voyagetopia

It works well once you figure out how to add the link to the correct page.

The Bubble Barn Com

It has worked great to allow a good FAQ page for our customers.

Freegifts10

Great app. Just what i need to have a pro FAQ section. Keep it up.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6