HelpCenter | FAQ Chat Helpdesk

FAQ page, ticketing, Livechat, Chatbot for support, Tabs

From $3.99/month. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Big Sky International

Time spent using app Over 2 years

1) I tried to look at developer website, but URL is not correct... I wrote support telling them this and they told me how to install app??? This is not the question I asked 2) I asked them for customer websites where their app was installed.. they could not give me even one example to look at.. strange Not a good start for this app...
>> after submitting this review, they got back to me. URL now works and they sent me link to demo page with FAQs so I have updated review from 1 start to 4 stars since FAQs is FREE... still unsure of paid Premium and Professional upgrades.

November 25, 2020

Sorry for this misunderstanding. As requested, we have prepared and sent you a link to a demo page to take a deeper look at the requested features. Also, we are ready to answer any questions during an online meeting or an email.

ANAABU.CO

Location Malaysia

The FAQ page is easier to setup and user friendly, I want to give 5 stars for this feature. However, if you wish for Live Chat feature you need to take premium package, and Live Chat helpdesk app is not stable on my page. Sometimes i can't even login for one day. I hope the live chat feature can give notification directly to our mobile device as we are not always in front of our desktop and have to open the app everytime. So I'm deleting the live chat feature but still maintaining the FAQ page now.

February 3, 2021

First of all, thank you very much for your feedback as it helps us improve our application and services!

We would like to further investigate the issues you have encountered while using our application especially as we have never experienced the problems with login to the app. We have sent you an e-mail requesting a bit more information, so our developer team can take a deeper look. Also, we would like to notify you that our mobile app is in the development and soon should be out for users.
Looking forward to hearing from you!

HelpCenter support team.

Baby Tula UK

Time spent using app Over 4 years

I think the app itself is great and the customer service is quick and very friendly. but it is a bit buggy. Older articles cannot be deleted, there were problems with moving articles around and inheriting the font from the theme. So I hope this will be fixed in the long term to provide better usability. The help desk was able to help very fast though.

Full Passport Coffee

Time spent using app About 1 year

Help Center app is extremely easy to use and would definitely recommend it. Unfortunately there is some glitches like reporting some errors when you want to save and you need to refresh page in order for changes to apply so that's why am giving 4 stars but other than that it is an awesome app

SnerkShirts by FEEK

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

This was the second FAQ app I tried for my site, and it's far better than the first. So many key features offered for free. It has everything I needed to create a dynamic and easy to use FAQ page. And customer service was quick, easy and friendly.

My 3d Printer Shop

Good, but there should be more in depth instuctions.

BlendLife

Location Netherlands

This app looks pretty barebones when you first install it.
But i actually like it that way. It gives me the freedom to style my page a little different from what everyone else has.
Whatever issues I ran into after my initial setup were solved promptly when I reached out to support. We all know support makes all the difference ;)

The reason I removed a star is because sometimes I will be typing an article for the FAQ and i will save it. But then when I check my page my changes are gone. I open the editor again, and I have to retype it. This happens every now and then, but it's REALLY annoying! I had to type the same article like 6 times the other night. For the record, this was on tablet.
There are some things I would like to see, like adding a text block above my FAQ Q&A's or auto-collapsing sections or articles when you open a new one.
But I know you're working on it. Thanks guys!

Victoria Kay Design

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

We love HelpCenter - Build an Attractive FAQs Page. It is organized so well and is easy to change the text or put up another FAQ. The only problem I have with it is that "Help Center" on my website appears too far over to the left (right at the edge of the page) and I feel that the text is very small - way too small. It should be bolded and be in the middle of the page for my customers to be able to know what the page is. Otherwise when they go to that page, they have to start scrolling to find out what's on the page because it doesn't tell them AND there's no way for me to fix that because its your app. Please fix and I'll be a happy camper. Thank you!! - Victoria Kay Designs www.VictoriaKayDesigns.com

Screwpad

Time spent using app 31 minutes

Its great because it if free. I need something like this for my web site but didnt know how to use code to do this. Its easy to set up. It wasnt clear how to set up the questions and answers because it is confusing how it asks for new category and then new section and then a new article and the requires a title AND and more text (required to enter text under the title). I felt that it would have been nice to just use category for "shipping questions" and new section for the actual questions, then "new article" with the answer, but you are forced to make a category for each set of questions. Maybe its me but thats kind of confusing. Either way, its perfect for my needs and its FREE!!!

Quadrostyle

Location France

I have finally added my new FAQ page to my website. It's pretty easy to set up and I like that the page can be customized.
The only issue I had was the text input. Using the cleanup format still didn't solve the issue and I noticed 2 fonts in my answers which took a lot of time tidying up. Adding links to text doesn't automatically underline them, change color or make them bold so when previewing the answer you need to be aware of this. It would be a useful automatic feature to install. Another feature to add would be video within the answer. Apart from that so far so good!

June 10, 2020

Hello, Quadrostyle,

Thank you for using Help Center services and for your feedback!
Regarding text input: the links style is added from shops theme. Some themes have the underline, others - don't. Same for other formating of links. Our support team can help you to add it to your theme.
Help Center app has possibility to add videos if the videos can be embedded.
More detailed explanation how your mentioned issues can be solved we've already sent to you via email. If you'll have more questions - please reply and we'll be glad to help!

Have a great day!