HelpCenter | FAQ Chat Helpdesk , 1,310 reviews

4.5
May 28, 2020

I do not understand why some URLs have the digit one being appended randomly to articles URLs after a while. Uninstalling if I cannot rely on URLs to articles being static. This digit is being added randomly as far as I can tell.

Trovelle
Time spent using app: About 21 hours
May 23, 2020

Excellent service! We`ve gone ahead and discontinued the integration and built our own FAQ. Best of luck!

EK2.ca, Inc
Time spent using app: 3 months
Edited May 17, 2020

Not only great app to start with but also adds content to the website. Helps to increase public trust to gain more busieness

doomdah
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: About 1 month
May 17, 2020

This is a very easy to use program which helps you to effortlessly set up an FAQ page on your site. Excellent!

Intellitrack
Time spent using app: 28 days
May 1, 2020

It was very to easy to use. and came with editable sections that quickened the process. Also show how to link it to store.

SupartFit
Nigeria
Time spent using app: 2 months
April 19, 2020

This is app is very good. Smooth controls. i really like it and i would recommend people to download it and use it to enhance their store

TAS Starz
Time spent using app: 11 months
Edited March 28, 2020

Good design of the FAQ and the app is easy to use. Simple and sufficient results. Exactly what I needed. I strongly recommend the app

MME AUTHENTIQUE
France
Time spent using app: 7 months
March 5, 2020

「わかりやすい設定の仕方」「無料でも申し分ない使い心地」最初にお金をかけずに無料で、FAQ(よくある質問)を作りたいならこの「Help Center」がおすすめです。実際にアプリをダウンロードして使ってみてください。

JPN watch
Japan
Time spent using app: 8 months
February 16, 2020

Un trabajo fenomenal de verdad, no pernsé que seria tan sencillo publica un FAQ.
Gracias a todo el equipo

UNCCORG STORE
Spain
Time spent using app: About 11 hours
Edited February 8, 2020

A bit too geeky. I mean it is from my experience as I think that like me who knows quite a little about building the websites there are lot of such people. So this is the first choice why we go and find such product as Shopify. The main things are not so easy understandable but nevertheless I am using it and got through.

Can not compare with others as I installed your app because of good youtube video guidance.

Nmiz