Shopify Inbox

Rating (4.5)
Developer
4.5
January 26, 2023

Excelente! Lo unico que hasta ese momento aun no puedo agregar la cuenta de instagram.
Pero lo que he usado esta excelente

Flânerie
El Salvador
Time spent using app: About 17 hours
January 26, 2023

I am very happy with this app. I can communicate easily with customers. It works well and it is easy to use

Creative Designs of the OBX
Time spent using app: 13 days
January 23, 2023

As a basic chat that you can easily put on your website it works like a charm. I wish it had some more features, but I will continue to use it and hope for more features in the future.

DYKCEN
Denmark
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Edited January 24, 2023

UPDATE: Is there a way to block the spammers from Nigeria? I've had 4 in four days... seems that telling them to F*** OFF and GO AWAY and TAKE ME OFF YOUR LIST doesn't work on them!!!!

I'm not going to hit you with lower stars, because it does do what it's supposed to do... It's an AWESOME app... the customers love it. And I like the way it can come into my cell phone and I can respond quickly and personally. The customers rave over that.

The ONLY thing is that we do own two Shopify Stores and we can't figure out how to have both of them come in to my phone. While my son runs the other store, it's *me* the customers are used to dealing with - so I want to be the one answering the questions.

The glory of this app is NOT having to go log in to see if anything is there a few times a day - so this not being able to have multiple stores come in to the app is a problem.

IF you add the multiple stores, please make sure that we can see where the message is coming from when the customer sends one.

THanks so much.

sewing.school
Time spent using app: 4 months
January 19, 2023

This service is awesome and so easy to use! highly recommended for anyone with a shop on Shopify. Looking forward to see what else this can do!

Ninja Transfers
Time spent using app: About 13 hours
January 19, 2023

Muito bom, Me ajudou muito!

DIVINA ESCOLHA
Brazil
Time spent using app: 12 days
Edited January 18, 2023

Great app. We have won a lot of business by adding Shopify Inbox to our restaurant supply marketplace in Canada.

My Restaurant Supplies Canada, All-in-One Marketplace
Time spent using app: About 1 month
January 18, 2023

Love this App! Brings me communication from all my other apps to one location. Helps me to keep track of conversations across all my marketing outlets and quickly respond to my cusotmers. only downfall is i get messages all the time. this app does not abide by my store hours

April’s Discount Gallery
Time spent using app: About 1 month
January 16, 2023

It is a very good tool to have to further your providing service and building relationships with potential customers.
They system is simple and true to the function and purpose.
Highly recommend.

BRB Pets
Time spent using app: About 2 months
January 14, 2023

Great experience using this app. Easy to keep track of and communicate with our customers. Definitely recommend it.

Adiva Naturals