Shopify Inbox

Connect with customers and drive sales with chat– for free

Price: Free

Local Applicator 2.0

Location Germany

Die Anfragen über die Shopify Inbox sind hochwertig. Wenn man schnell auf die Anfragen reagiert, zum Beispiel von einem Mobilgerät, da kann man Verkäufe generieren, da der Interessent noch auf der Webseite ist. Dieser Service wird von den Interessenten sehr gut angenommen.

KIDZ at PARTYSHOP®

Location Philippines
Time spent using app Almost 3 years

Highly recommended easy to use. It will be more useful if could access the online shop while replying

Nueva-Moda-Boutique-By-Giselly

La aplicación es muy buena y la plataforma es excelente.El servicio al cliente es de primera. Lo recomiendo 100%

Candy Palace

Time spent using app About 9 hours

I just started, but i like it, easy to use, Im glad i found this feature, i hope to turn questioners to buyers :)

Panoxol

I sell Panoxol a Patented Herbal supplement that lowers blood pressure. This is a tricky category. Shopify Inbox was helpful to allow me to answer product questions right away for my customers. I have nothing to compare against except Facebook.

Little Jaspers

Time spent using app About 20 hours

This app saves me time. I don't have to log into different accounts to check my messages. Even though I am fairly new with Shopify I find this app works well for me.

All Day Hats & More

Time spent using app About 1 year

Love it! I could extend all the features and integrations it has with messenger and Instagram messenger it made my life easier by allowing to answer all my customer across al platforms in one place!

Fashion Hub India

Location India

app is good you can connect facebook messenger to it, can you please tell me how to connect whatsapp to shopify inbox?

JCA INFINITY STORE

Location Brazil
Time spent using app About 18 hours

excelente muito bom,maravilha recomendo muiiiiiiiiiiitooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Karli's Kreations 2022

I am just starting to use app, and did not know we had this option available through our store. Thank you Shopify.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 67 68