Shopify Inbox

Connect with customers and drive sales with chat– for free

Price: Free

mohanboutique

I love that the app can also be on my mobile, so I can get notifications on the go. I have had interactions the same day the app was install. I would recommend this for any business owner with a website.

Paper Pieces

Time spent using app About 1 hour

This is feature is amazing! I wish the 'contact us' form would flow into Shopify Inbox, too, as to reduce the number of inboxes our team has to check. I think a Desktop App for Macbook would be useful, too.

July 16, 2022

Hi there, Paper Pieces. Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review for Shopify Inbox! We're happy to hear that you love Inbox! Thanks for providing us these great pieces of feedback on linking Inbox to your Contact Us page, and your idea for a desktop app for iOS. I'm happy to pass this information along to our product team for their consideration! It's ideas from feedback like this that allow us to continue to build and better our products, so we appreciate what you've shared with us! -Imogen, Shopify Support

Banana Avenue Boutique

Location Jamaica
Time spent using app About 1 year

Shopify inbox is the only one of its kind. Here are three reasons why you need this app
1. It integrates your messages in one place. IG, FB, and your store chat with customers are in one easy and convenient place. This saves me so much time. 2. Being able to share the store's discounts as well as the products makes it very convenient for my customers and myself. I can see which page potential customers are on and the products they've added/removed from their cart 3. You get a view of your customer's journey as it shows the pages that your customer is chatting from when they chat with you from your website

4S Graphics

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

Simple and easy to use. Notifications are available which makes it easy to use. Much recommended for all small business users.

Whitezand Webshop

Location Netherlands

Super toch deze conversatie met de klanten. Alleen jammer dat de inbox niet meer links in het menu staat, maar ik dat in moet toetsen in de zoekbalk. Voor de rest top.

flatanaup

Location Chile

i love you it, it s a good app, so my customer love when i speak then. thanks...............................................

Police Pass

Very good access to customers via app. Not sure if quick replies can be accessed by all staff or just on individual apps.

nybusiness4u

It's Amazing as its described if you going to monitor your store customers' messages I'm telling you are going to need this App.

MIMEcrafts

Location India

User-friendly. Very Nice app to communicate. I integrated it wit Instagram and Facebook in few easy steps.

Koala Home

Location Peru
Time spent using app 37 minutes

Interesante propuesta y gratuita. Sin embargo me parece que aun falta integrar bien el direct message con Instagram