Shopify Inbox

Shopify Inbox | Reviews

by Shopify

Sell over chat, and talk with your customers anytime, anywhere

Mémoires

Integrates well, works beautifully, 10+ points for integrating with apple business chat. Would be nice to customize the "How can we help you?
What's my order status?" text in the shop language for seamless customer experience.

March 22, 2021

Hello Mémoires, Thank you for the 5 star review and feedback!

I'm so glad you find Shopify Chat and Apple Business Chat integrations meeting your expectations. I've taken note of your feedback regarding the automated messages and will share it with our Product team. Your feedback is very valuable and we appreciate that you've taken the time to share your thoughts!

If you ever need any help, have questions or even more feedback, feel free to reach out to our team via the support link in the app, or directly at ping@shopify.com.

Memories Canvas

goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood

March 12, 2021

Hello Memories Canvas, thank you for the 5 star review!

We'd love to make Shopify Chat great, so if you have any suggestions as you are using the app, please do let us know.

Or, if you ever need any help or have questions, feel free to reach out to our team via the support link in the app, or directly at ping@shopify.com.

Gun safe box

It is nice to use shopify chat! Thank you very much! I would like to recommend you to use it. We sell gun safe box through shopfiy.

March 10, 2021

Hello Gun safe box, thank you for the wonderful review!

I am so glad to hear that you would recommend Shopify Chat to other merchants.

If you ever need any help with Shopify Ping or Shopify Chat, get in touch with our fabulous customer service team at ping@shopify.com

All the best to your future success!

Best regards,

AliJayGlobal

Great app to use for customer service and I'm using this app for the last 7 months in different stores first it has some issues but now it's fine

March 10, 2021

Hi AliJayGlobal, thank you for the awesome 5 star review!

I'm so glad to hear that Shopify Chat has been great tool for providing customer service. Hopefully, you are seeing an increase in conversion too. Our developer team is working hard on taking our merchant feedback to improve the app with every version released.

If you ever need any help, have questions or feedback, feel free to reach out to our team via the support link in the app, or directly at ping@shopify.com.

AMNEA

best chat app. fast and simple, really all you need i would recommend it over any other and integrates well

March 3, 2021

Hello AMNEA, thanks for fantastic review!

I'm so glad you find Shopify Chat easy to use and that you would recommend it. I hope this leads to increased conversations and conversions.

All the best to you,

Empire du Net

Bonjour ,
Super application j'en suis contant
Dommage que l'ont ne sais pas mettre l'application en français Merci Philippe

March 3, 2021

Hello Empire du Net, thank you for the 5 star review and feedback!

Although Shopify Ping is only available in English at the moment, Shopify Chat will translate to your store's theme language. For example, if your storefront is in French, then Shopify Chat automated responses will be in French too. If you are using an unsupported language, then Shopify Chat will appear in English. More on customizing Shopify Chat linked: https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/ping/shopify-chat#customizing-shopify-chat-for-your-online-store

Moguelle

great experience and love shopify i enjoy most how it integrates with other solutions online and as well as lms.

March 3, 2021

Hello Moguelle, thank you for the 5 star review!

I'm glad to hear that you are having a positive experience with Shopify Chat and Shopify.

BeautyErrands

I used this App to help me change the original email address that does not exist anymore, but it did not work. I need more help

March 3, 2021

Hello BeautyErrands, Thank you for leaving a review!

I'm sorry to hear that you are having issues logging into the Shopify Ping mobile app. I will follow up with an email to you so we can resolve the issue. In the mean time, please use the desktop version http://shopifyping.com/.

slimy-shop

very helpful i like this app and all the apps in shopify thanks shopify for making live so easy for us.

March 3, 2021

Hello slimy-shop, thanks for taking the time to leave a heartfelt review!

I'm so happy Shopify Chat is creating a good customer experience for you and your brand. Hope this leads to more sales!

Natural Beauty 2021

It was really helpful in making sure my company was able to chat with our customers as they entered our website.

March 3, 2021

Hi Natural Beauty 2021, thank you for the 5 star review!

So happy to hear that you found Shopify Chat to communicate with your customers on your website. Hoping this leads to increased conversations and conversions.

All the best to you.