Shopify Inbox

Connect with shoppers and drive sales with chat – for free

Price: Free

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Use Shopify Inbox to turn browsers into buyers

Regeneration Zone

Time spent using app Over 2 years

I recommend this tool 100%. Is easy, friendly, and very convenient to use. Keep real-time track of the visitor to your store. Help you to answer their question about your products or services and the most important new leads for future campaigns or promotions. Don't waste your time...download and install today.

HillCo, LLC

Time spent using app About 1 month

I didn't think I would like this app at first, due to some differences with the chat app I used on my old website. However, I actually really like this one! I really like how the chat threads stay in the system just like text messages, they don't disappear when the customer leaves the chat.

Axl Rodd

Location Australia

Super helpful for managing in real time the customers on the page, helps close deals and alleviate the unknowns for our customers by having someone to chat to. This also provides a tonne of social proof

Jenny's Gift Baskets

This really helps us communicate with our customers in real time! Great App to use anytime! Thanks!

TOUBABY®

Shopify inbox is easy to set up and use. If it can be sent to the email address in case the customer service is offline, the app will be perfect.

May 20, 2022

Thank you for taking the time and sharing this review! We're delighted to hear that our app was easy to set up and use. We also appreciate the feedback on sending messages to email when the customer service for your store isn't available, and we'd be happy to pass this along to our development team for considerations with future releases/updates. Cheers! -Elias, Shopify Support

Holy Trinity Greek Orthodox Cathedral Events

We open up the first Thursday of the month to serve our community. The chat feature allows our customers to reach out to us regarding questions, their order or any other information. Our customers love it.

Iron Doggy™

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Love it! I can't emphasize how helpful it is to immediately answer someone's question and then see that they eventually purchased because you were able to help them understand any questions they had in real-time.

East Coast Wilderness

Works well. Great service from shopify. Guaranteed to boost conversions on your store and gain customer trust.

KCR Golf Store

Enjoy the App, enables quick response to customers. Great tool ! Thanks for always helping to improve my Shopify Store.

My Moroccan Tile

Time spent using app About 1 year

I used this app to communicate in real time with clients. It's a very useful tool to answer questions and help clients make a decision faster than email.