Shopify Inbox

Shopify Inbox | Reviews

by Shopify

Sell over chat, and talk with your customers anytime, anywhere

Speed Light Mundo

Genial esto ayuda a resolver problemas y dudas con los clientes y aumentan las posibilidades de vender

February 2, 2021

Hello Speed Light Mundo, thank you for taking the time to write a review!

We hope that Shopify Chat is meeting your needs in helping support your business and reaching your customers. If you ever have any questions, please contact us directly at ping@shopify.com and we would be happy to help.

Wishing you great success!

Warm regards,

paypon 7 store

Excellent Excellent Excellent Excellent Excellent Excellent Excellent Excellent Excellent Excellent

February 2, 2021

Hello paypon 7 store, Thanks for the excellent review!!!

I am super happy to hear that you like our app. Keep your app up to date and as always, let us know if you have any problems or questions. Contact us from the support section of the app or our team can be reached directly at ping@shopify.com

All the best to your future success!

Kids Care

just installed this app. i think it will be useful for me and will help me interacting with my customers.

February 2, 2021

Hello Kids Care, thanks for leaving a review!

We agree! We believe Shopify Chat will be a great way to connect with your customers to provide great customer service.

We are always working on improving Shopify Chat. If you have any other feedback or questions, please do get in touch with our team at ping@shopify.com.

EGOECO

Easy to install and comfortably running with KIT Ping on my mobile. My country Austria is not included yet in the SMS service but I would prefer mobile chat so this is the better option anyway.
+++
Einfach zu installieren und läuft komfortabel mit KIT Ping auf meinem Handy. Österreich ist nicht im SMS Service enthalten, aber ich bevorzuge eh den mobilen Chat also ist es so eh die bessere Option für mich.

February 1, 2021

Hello EGOECO!

Thank you for the five star review! So glad you found the app was easy to install and use with Shopify Ping. Shopify Chat conversations can be managed through Shopify Ping app on iOS, Android or Web (http://shopifyping.com/).

If you have any other feedback or questions, please reach out to our team: ping@shopify.com.

Lord Huff and Puff

Very good, only frustration is that on Apple Business Chat it only allows full screen chat which doesn't enable to take visitors on a site tour.

February 1, 2021

Hi Lord Huff and Puff, thanks for the 5 star review and the feedback!

We are always working on improving Shopify Chat and Apple Business Chat. I'll make a note of your feedback for our Developers. If you have any other feedback or questions, please do get in touch with our team at ping@shopify.com.

Sanare Shopping & Sanare Go LLC

very easy very good app for customer support. integration with other apps are easy. thanks shopify..

January 14, 2021

Hi Sanare Shopping & Sanare Go LLC, thanks for the wonderful review!

I'm glad to hear that you are having a good experience with the app thus far. If you ever have any questions or feedback, please do reach out to our support team at ping@shopify.com.

Best,

draffph.com

Best Perfect for my webshop i can now chat with my customer and respond quickly about there inquiry.

January 14, 2021

Hello draffph.com!

Thank you for the 5 Star review. I'm happy to hear that the Shopify Chat app is helping you to respond to your customers quickly. If you have any feedback or questions, please do reach out to us anytime at ping@shopify.com.

Kind Regards,

Island Slumber

This work great easy to install. I was able to get it up and running in less than 5 minutes. I tested the app as well and it works great.

January 13, 2021

Hi Island Slumber, thanks for submitting a review and your feedback.

It's super exciting to hear that you found the app easy to install and set up! If you ever have any questions or additional feedback, please do reach out to our team at ping@shopify.com.

Thanks again,

Image and Wear it!

good I was forgotten that I have this app here ...................................................................

January 13, 2021

Hey there Image and Wear it!

Thanks for the 5 star review! If you have any questions or feedback, please do reach out anytime to our team at ping@shopify.com. We'd love to hear from you.

All the best,

Herach

I like this app in a way that it is chatting with customers on my behalf completely independently. Forwarding the order status and aske them to be patient hahahhahaha. amazing AI.

January 13, 2021

Hi Herach, thanks so much for the glowing review and feedback!

I am so happy to hear that you're finding the app easy to use and that the automated responses are saving you time.

If you ever need any assistance with the app, or have further feedback and suggestions, feel free to contact our team directly at ping@shopify.com.

Kind regards,