Shopify Inbox

Connect with customers and drive sales with chat– for free

Price: Free

Use Shopify Inbox to turn browsers into buyers

Vajracrafts

Location Nepal

I am using this app since long time and it is very user friendly and easy to chat with customers. The best part is easy to assign the chat to different staffs, cool colors and design.

Game Intensity

Location Philippines
Time spent using app About 22 hours

the best FREE chat app.. I cannot believe this is a free chat.. thank you very much for creating this app.

GODDESSBLINGS

I use this app to help me get my messages, and to lessen the response time. Now I need to add it to my mobile phone

Dance Gear Etc.

I run my business mostly by myself right now. This app makes me seem like I have a team ready to help customers at most any time.

Exquisite Stitches

Time spent using app About 1 year

I use this app to keep up with customer requests for account and delivery information. I like that I can schedule away and online status. I also like the interaction with Shopify for customer information. I have a small business, a "one man show", so having an easy way to talk to customers without having to pick up the phone a huge plus.

2B DropShip

I like it because it helps me to stay connected to my customers, even if I'm offline. If my customer is offline it will send the message via email, which is very helpful. I wish it had an instant desktop notification box, so I can see notifications as soon my customers reach out to me.

Darlin' Daisy Boutique

Super simple to use has helped me customize my store front for any customer who has questions. Super easy to use and customize to your own liking.

Sams Baba

Time spent using app About 1 month

I used this app very useful for client chat and know about my products. Its very useful for my business.

Bayho

Very easy to use and give me lot of info for the customer in chat, very helpful with previous order history, current what the customer have in shopping cart...etc. Good app to shopify store. thanks a lot.

BullyChews

Time spent using app 17 minutes

BullyChews.com thinks this is an awesome App! Allows us to keep in contact with the buyer, walk them through any questions they may have about our Power Chewing Dog Toys and Real Treats!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14