Kiwi Size Chart & Recommender

Increase sales with fit recommender and stylish size charts

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Zoof Pets

Location India

Perfect for our requirement. We need to insert custom size charts for our products and this works well for us. Very intuitive setup and configuration.

OCVLVS Clothing

Loved it the best customer support this is really one of the best shopify apps to add and especially for the price.

May 18, 2022

Hi there, thanks so much for this review :) Good tech + great service is what we aim to offer. We are super happy to have earned this review from you!

Shyla | Conserva tu magia

Location Mexico

Tienen un excelente servicio al cliente, solucionaron mi problema rápidamente, además de darme consejos para mejorar la aplicación. Es una buena aplicación

May 3, 2022

¡Muchas gracias! Como equipo, tratamos de responder lo más rápido posible y resolver sus preguntas lo mejor que podemos. Después de todo, ¡sabemos que tienes mucho trabajo por hacer! (disculpe las frases extrañas, estamos usando el traductor de Google)

JOGOWEAR

Location Australia

Zach is seriously helpful!! Rarely leave reviews but I just wanted to say a massive thank you to him for all his help thus far!

May 3, 2022

Hiya Jogowear team, thanks for taking the time to write this review—we read every one, celebrating the good, and learning from the constructive. Zach is an ace on our team, and we are so happy you appreciate him as much as we do! ❤️

Doggyvers

Best app to add sizing charts to your store, also has advanced mapping functions available! Very good integration and helpful customer support.

By Baano

Don't know how to say express my gratitude towards the level of service I receive from Zach. I reached out needing help with setup and he went above and beyond to make sure he got what I needed done. Thank you so much, five stars is not enough, it should a 10 or more.

AROLORA

Kiwi helps us a lot! We can set a size table for products separately or in units. Besides, the support team is really nice, they assist you patiently and try different solutions to reach our expectations. Recommend Kiwi to whom search for a sizing app.

kellju

This app is awesome and has helped my customers understand their size preferences, it has also made shopping easier, Also Zach has also been helpful in solving some issues we encountered

WALL BLUSH

This is a relatively simple app that can add a lot of benefit to your customers while buying! I was able to set up a dynamic size recommender in under an hour and ZACH answered all my questions through the web chat when I ran into any snags! Would recommend this APP FOR SURE!

Five Percent Brands

So happy with the app, Zach was amazing at helping us with the recommender formulas so we could get the app up and running.

April 11, 2022

Thanks for this great review! Zach always gives his all and loves a challenge, so I suspect he saw your store name and set a personal goal to exceed his own usual high standards by at least 5%.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 63 64