Kiwi Size Chart & Recommender

Increase sales with fit recommender and stylish size charts

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Gaia Gear Athleisure

Location Singapore

Customer service is horrible, Daniel (or bot) goes MIA whenever I chase for support/ help regarding the issues with size recommendations. Paid for an Ultimate subscription and was told to wait, wait and wait for 2 weeks for someone to help me. Waste of money. -----
Update - 23rd Dec 2021
Support team claimed to have emailed me regarding my bad experience in the review. Ok so, where is the follow up email?

December 23, 2021

Hi there! We are so sorry for this experience—definitely not the merchant experience we want to provide! We've reached out via email to try and help sort through any issues! 🙏

Bubblin Brown Sugar Melanin Apparel

Customer service is limited and very poor. It seems they are too busy and understaffed. We deleted.

December 5, 2021

Bubbling Brown-we have reached out a few times to help. Please check your email when you get a chance. Would love to figure out a way to help you out.

Sappygifts

DO NOT INSTALL! We installed this, and before setting it up decided not to use it and uninstalled it. We then went on to our website and it was completely broken and covered in code all over. We had a duplicate theme from a few...

November 11, 2020

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback. This is the first time we have ever received reports of our app having issues with Shopify theme upon installing. If you are interested, we would hope to check out and see what the reason and the source of the issue.

Looking to hear back.

Thank you!

liliin

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app About 1 month

The two stores couldn't sync, and after I upgraded the $9.99 package, it didn't solve my problem.

January 17, 2020

Hi! We are really sorry for the issue due to the large number of size charts you have on one shop that need to be synced over. As mentioned in our support ticket, this is something we are actively working on. Please give us some time to make it work properly if you are still interested!

kucheshkidrehi

Location Bulgaria

The app is not working from time to time. Currently, it is not working on iPhone devices for which bug we haven't heard anything from the app support team.

March 18, 2019

Hi, the issues was due to incompatibility with the theme you were using. It was resolved a long time ago. I kindly hope you can take a look and update the review. Thanks.

2 Next