Kiwi Size Chart & Recommender

Kiwi Size Chart & Recommender

by Kiwi Labs

Increase sales with fit recommender and stylish size charts

Gentlemenscrate

Love the app! Makes my life much easier, the customer support is also very friendly and helpful. Would recommend!

Pyreunix

No Doubt the greatest App ever for making the perfect size chart. Use this app for a minute and instantly fell in love with it. It's simple interface makes it so easy to use and also offers a nice template that will look good on your store. Great customer service that answers any questions rapidly and in a really nice way. Would definitely recommend this app to everyone!

Thegreenhouse Boutique Clothing

Love, love, LOVE this app! Very professional looking and easy to use. I had one little question when I got started, and support was fast, friendly, and downright . . . well, supportive! That's not often the case, and I really appreciated it. I absolutely adore the cloning tool - such a time-saver! I am so very glad I found Kiwi! If you want to see it in action, click on our name below and come visit!

Rosalie Wynne

Great App! Easy to use and looks great. Love that I can add photos, videos and text to explain charts. I had a few questions about functionality and there were a couple small glitches when I first started using it, but support was very quick to respond to my questions and fix the issues. Highly recommended!

Vogue Cycling

Great product even better support must have for any store. highly recommend

Gothic Store 2017

That's a cool app and saved me a lot of time while trying to put the sizing chart in all my products. The developer is also very helpful in fixing small bugs to make the app work smoothly! Truly recommend the app for clothing stores!

Zorah Clothing

The only size chart app that worked on my website, absolutely love it! The support responded right away and helped me out to get it working on my site. I tried different size charts and none worked with me, and their support took hours days to respond. Everyone who needs a size chart, Download Kiwi you wont regret it!

Verdaci

This site saved me from hours of frustration!
Sam are so helpful!! Love this app!

Shapewear Form

Great app for creating individual per product size charts.
It wasn't fitting into my theme perfectly, but Sam made it work and I couldn't be happier.

Bloomcosmetics

Great app. Simple to install, looks great. And best customer service online through instant chat. Love it!!!