Kiwi Size Chart & Recommender

Increase sales with fit recommender and stylish size charts

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Thegreenhouse Boutique Clothing

Love, love, LOVE this app! Very professional looking and easy to use. I had one little question when I got started, and support was fast, friendly, and downright . . . well, supportive! That's not often the case, and I really appreciated it. I absolutely adore the cloning tool - such a time-saver! I am so very glad I found Kiwi! If you want to see it in action, click on our name below and come visit!

Rosalie Wynne

Great App! Easy to use and looks great. Love that I can add photos, videos and text to explain charts. I had a few questions about functionality and there were a couple small glitches when I first started using it, but support was very quick to respond to my questions and fix the issues. Highly recommended!

Vogue Cycling

Great product even better support must have for any store. highly recommend

Gothic Store 2017

That's a cool app and saved me a lot of time while trying to put the sizing chart in all my products. The developer is also very helpful in fixing small bugs to make the app work smoothly! Truly recommend the app for clothing stores!

Zorah Clothing

The only size chart app that worked on my website, absolutely love it! The support responded right away and helped me out to get it working on my site. I tried different size charts and none worked with me, and their support took hours days to respond. Everyone who needs a size chart, Download Kiwi you wont regret it!

Verdaci

This site saved me from hours of frustration!
Sam are so helpful!! Love this app!

Shapewear Form

Great app for creating individual per product size charts.
It wasn't fitting into my theme perfectly, but Sam made it work and I couldn't be happier.

Bloomcosmetics

Great app. Simple to install, looks great. And best customer service online through instant chat. Love it!!!

Fitted For Less

I love this app! I had try 2 other sizing apps and spent hours trying to get them to work to no avail. Once I installed and setup this app, it was much much easier and allowed way more customization. When I reached out to support for help placing the sizing chart in specific area on my product page, they were very fast with support, friendly, and guided me step by step. This is a crucial part of my site so I can't thank them enough!

Exoticathletica01

Awesome app, the best sizing chart app I have ever found. The support is absolutely stella. They are very fast in response and go above and beyond to help.