Kiwi Size Chart & Recommender

Kiwi Size Chart & Recommender

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.4)
Developer
4.4
May 29, 2018

Great app. Looking for a sizing chart which was effective but simple to install. Great support when required. I would highly recommend.

Www Mywebstore Com
New Zealand
Time spent using app: 29 days
Edited May 28, 2018

Kiwi app is very customizable and easy to use. I can make the size chart look and feel that way I want it to. Support is fantastic – developer Sam responded instantly and provided solutions to solve my questions. The auto conversion from cm to inches is also great to have. Thank you!

Dodecatees
Belgium
Time spent using app: About 1 month
May 24, 2018

Great app, really user friendly, responsive and easy to customize. Great support!

Yayo It
Italy
Time spent using app: 2 months
May 22, 2018

Just setting the app up looks good so far, the customer service has been great! TY Sam:)

Sofitnfab
Time spent using app: 7 months
May 21, 2018

Easy to install, awesome support, thanks Sam ;)

Test1602
Brazil
Time spent using app: 8 months
May 19, 2018

Amazing app for the cost. Easy to use, no coding required, lots of customizing options and great customer service - thanks Sam :)

Bananaboutique
Time spent using app: About 1 year
May 17, 2018

I was using the free size chart app but it was tedious to input. Also involve some coding. What frustrated me most was the size charts could not load once in a while, and I can't imagine those times when a potential customer was visiting the site. So I have to search for something more stable.

Kiwi app is very customisable and I could make the look and feel consistent with my branding. I had a customised theme and the auto-install could not work on the onset. Support is superb... developer responded instantly and got the app working in 10 mins. Intuitive and simple to use. The auto conversion from cm to inches is amazing. Strongly recommend this size chart app!

Twoheartswedding
Time spent using app: 6 months
May 16, 2018

Wow! What an awesome app!!!! And sooooo easy to use. I am not technically minded and I even found it super easy to use! No coding needed (thank goodness as I would have no doubt deleted my whole store!!!). Also, I needed some support and Sam C was on the case and sorted it out super quick. Would highly recommend to everyone

Candy Pink Girls
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
May 10, 2018

A really great size guide, and a even better customer support. Lots of great options for all your different product types, very well thought out. Thanks much for all your help with getting set up.

Dior Bella
Time spent using app: 9 months
May 9, 2018

App give you so much ability to customize. The settings are very rich in terms of customization. I needed help with something at 10PM and customer support literally responded within 5 minutes of my message and really helped!! I've never left a Shopify review for any app, but this app/developer/developer team is/are awesome!

The Perfect Waist Trainer