Kiwi Size Chart & Recommender

Kiwi Size Chart & Recommender

by KiwiApps

Best way to manage your size charts and get Fit Recommendation

Pryme

Great size charts, but after I added the app it messed up my entire store coding and I had to rebuild it from scratch again. Thanks a bunch for wasting an entire day of mine. Always back up your store before you add any app.

January 25, 2020

Hi, we are really sorry for the issue. Please let us know if you need any help with fixing the problem. Our app only makes very simple liquid code changes (see https://kiwiapps.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/44001788852-how-to-manually-install-kiwi-code-to-unpublished-themes-), so we are surprised it could mess up an entire store's coding.

liliin

The two stores couldn't sync, and after I upgraded the $9.99 package, it didn't solve my problem.

January 17, 2020

Hi! We are really sorry for the issue due to the large number of size charts you have on one shop that need to be synced over. As mentioned in our support ticket, this is something we are actively working on. Please give us some time to make it work properly if you are still interested!

kucheshkidrehi

The app is not working from time to time. Currently, it is not working on iPhone devices for which bug we haven't heard anything from the app support team.

March 18, 2019

Hi, the issues was due to incompatibility with the theme you were using. It was resolved a long time ago. I kindly hope you can take a look and update the review. Thanks.