Kiwi Size Chart & Recommender

Kiwi Size Chart & Recommender

by Kiwi Labs

Increase sales with fit recommender and stylish size charts

1 review

We Made It Bitches

Easy to use but the reason why I gave this a 3 star review is that you can NEVER open this app to make any edits without the review button popping up so to get rid of it I am doing a review so I can just go in and use the app when I want to without having to close the review box. It's super annoying, when you're busy and just want to get a quick edit done you have to close the review box..

The support is great when you need it, which you will because some of their set up isn't easy to follow without asking for help. Like editing the cms on each row and removing that. But the support is fast, and there are never any problems with the app performing.

July 27, 2019

Hi, thank you for the feedback and we are really sorry for the trouble. We are always trying to make the experience better for for our customers and we will go ahead and make the review pop-up much less frequent. Again, sorry for the inconvenience and I hope you will continue using our app