Loyalty, rewards & referrals

Customer loyalty & referrals: loyalty program points & rewards

Free plan available

VILL OKSE

Location India

Its easy to install and good to use. Helps me to keep track of everything and also reward loyalty points to recurring customers

Keep Watch

Must-have app for your store. My store is very new but i've added loyalty to separate myself from other new stores that are similar. Can work well as an affiliate scheme too, which can save you a bundle in marketing costs.

Dwayne

April 16, 2019

Thanks Dwayne! Making sure brands can differentiate is a goal very close to our hearts so really pleased to hear we're helping you to achieve that :)

Orchard Corset

We have been really pleased with Loyalty Lion so far, the setup was easy and they are quick to offer answers and help. Our customers have enjoyed the features, as well. Will update as we use it more!

Update, 10 months in: although we are leaving Loyalty Lion it's truly not them, it's us. We are a small team of less than 10 people and currently deep in changing our website, the back end of our organization and doing a deep dive into our informational pages and we need to focus our energies on that instead of other programs. It's a great platform that I found easy to navigate and I enjoyed being able to add in so many reward options. The team was always quick to respond and easy to work with. If you are interested in a platform with a TON of customization options and features and a responsive team, this is the one for you.

April 16, 2019

Fantastic to hear your customers are enjoying the program and that you've had a positive experience with our support team too. Thanks for the review!

Sheekopeek Boutique

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

I used this app to give customers incentives for shopping with me, and create repeat customers. It is very easy to use and exactly what I was looking for. Thank you <3

Constyle

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app 13 minutes

Awesome app! Used it for 3 years on Lightspeed and now on Shopify! Would recommend it to everyone!

Shout out to the LL team! Keep up the good work

Wildish

Time spent using app About 1 year

Loyalty Lion's platform isn't perfect, but it achieves most of what we wanted to do and way more than the competitors we looked at. Their team is professional and helpful, but there is a delay from the US to the UK.

All in all I give them 5 stars for having the right balance of features and customizability. Thanks LL

Herbaly

Time spent using app About 3 years

This is a very in depth loyalty program with awesome features for small businesses including customer segmenting tiers, referral programs, an in depth rewards program as well as many integrations. Surely at first you will find you are paying for every little feature, but upgrading to their small business plans isn't too daunting considering the revenue it can generate when leveraged properly. Very much recommended!

John Henry Mx

Location Mexico
Time spent using app About 4 hours

Amazing app !! Me encantaría que se pudiera hacer mas cosas acerca del diseño y así seria mas personal

americanthreads

Loyalty Lion is great! The team was very helpful with answering any questions we had and onboarding was very smooth.

Bakedin

So far we're really happy with the Loyalty Lion app. It was easy to set-up, and the support provided by the team has been excellent. We've only recently launched so are holding out to see the return but we're confident it's coming!