Loyalty, Rewards and Referrals

Loyalty, Rewards and Referrals | Reviews

by LoyaltyLion

Customer loyalty program: points, rewards, tiers and referrals

Herbaly

This is a very in depth loyalty program with awesome features for small businesses including customer segmenting tiers, referral programs, an in depth rewards program as well as many integrations. Surely at first you will find you are paying for every little feature, but upgrading to their small business plans isn't too daunting considering the revenue it can generate when leveraged properly. Very much recommended!

John Henry Mx

Amazing app !! Me encantaría que se pudiera hacer mas cosas acerca del diseño y así seria mas personal

americanthreads

Loyalty Lion is great! The team was very helpful with answering any questions we had and onboarding was very smooth.

Bakedin

So far we're really happy with the Loyalty Lion app. It was easy to set-up, and the support provided by the team has been excellent. We've only recently launched so are holding out to see the return but we're confident it's coming!

crystal beads shop

EASY TO USE!!!

Very easy to use and set up. I did it in less than 6 minutes. I cant wait to see how it works out with my customers. I will keep you posted if its a keeper, but so far so good.

EXO

Pretty great app, although it could use some more out of the box rules/rewards. Implementation support was helpful, and the actual work was pretty straightforward.

Would be nice if we could import mass point additions to customer through csv, but support will do it for you.

Beyond Retro

Great instant feedback on any issues. The ability export at risk customers for marketing use is incredible.

PIGLET

The dashboard is really easy to understand and, with the help from the very friendly and knowledgeable Kasia from the Customer Success team, we were able to get the programme set up very quickly. I look forward to seeing what our customers think!

March 21, 2019

Thank you so much for your lovely review. We hope your customers are enjoying your programme and that you are continuing to see the benefits of using LoyaltyLion. Let us know if we can be of any help at support@loyaltylion.com. :)

Acire Shanta

The app is very easy to set up. I can't wait to see the results of my hair customers. Acireshanta.com

XLR8

this app was so easy to set up and my XLR8 riders are already using it. Thank you 100% recommend. Well done