Loyalty, rewards and referrals

Loyalty, rewards and referrals

by LoyaltyLion

Customise a loyalty program with points, referrals and rewards

Meridiths Catering

The loyalty tab at bottom right corner of page is not showing? Can you help?

Harrys Menswear

People do like the fact they get discounts for shopping with you. Loyalty Lions does this fairly well. The only criticism that I could provide is its a bit slow to provide the information at the Point of Sale. Otherwise it works well and the customers love it.

Vapel1fe

Update: They made it so you can update the users Tiers. AMAZING! Just please make it possible where we can edit a customer's email address and you would be the perfect fit! (Also a Zapier would be a great option)

I have no idea what these people are talking about as far as bad reviews are concerned. There is only 2 issues worth mentioning but NOT worth not going with them. The issue that you cant LINK them to the pop up (most all others do but you can link to a website its div'd in - so its ok) and the biggest one for me is you cannot edit the group the person is in or tier but this seems like this is coming in time. Couple little tweaks here and there (fixing what it says on the referral screen so they see what their reward is for doing it). THEIR CSS customization alone is worth $500 a month! A+

Now neither of those persuade me from going anywhere else. For multiple location, and multiple accounts THIS is the answer. And they replace online as well so its an all in one solution. The pricing isnt bad either when you factor in WHAT you would pay for for 2 different platforms cause nothing else links the 2 together. Appcard is a HUGE rip off, HUGE. These guys do everything they do plus a lot more. Sweet-tooth is very selective on what they implement; and even then its nothing worth going to them over these guys. All the competition base it off of HOW many customers while LL bases it off of how many ORDERS. Just an amazing platform and would def recommend to anyone looking for a great all in one.

Natural Escapes Body

great app if you have the money

Llb Usa

Easy to use, easy for customers, works very reliable and offers a lot of features. Although the new pricing model is a bit of a pain, specially if you have multiple shops.

lauraslittleboutique.com

Eastcoast Lifestyle

Best app we've purchases yet! Our customers love it and it's SO user friendly. Amazing customer service too! They're always there to help & check in often, as well.

The Village Vaporette

We are very happy with Loyalty Lion, and our customers love it. It works seamlessly with our online store and our Shopify retail POS, which is really important for us. I'd give it 5 stars except for the fact that it's a costly program when your customer base is as large as ours. However, it truly has created loyal customers who like collecting points, so the cost is worth it in the end.

Iconic Cloth

Looks great. Easy integration and simple to follow steps to fine tune for your site!

Organic Weewear

Very easy to use and customize! Love the premium features but its only free for 14days. Hopefully, Loyalty Lion can release more features for the free users to help us scale up our business! I wouldn't mind paying for premium if I could achieve 400 orders and up monthly :D

Fruity Cloud

So far so good, I would prefer the option to have i not in a modal popup which is why it's only 4 stars, otherwise it's perfect.