Loyalty, rewards and referrals

Loyalty, rewards and referrals

by LoyaltyLion

Customer loyalty program: points, rewards, tiers and referrals

Sokobox

Great app, very good overall service. Helps you retain and engage clients in an exceptional manner..

November 16, 2020

Thank you so much for your review 😊. We are really happy to hear that you are seeing positive results retaining and engaging clients with LoyaltyLion🦁

Attack Magazine

Great customer support! Quick and efficient and helped us out massively. Recommended for anyone looking to build loyalty with their customers.

November 16, 2020

Thank you so much for leaving us a 5 star review💜 ! We love hearing your feedback about LoyaltyLion.

AniForte UK

We're using this app and it has worked well so far and seems like good value. I am particularly happy with the support I have received when encountering issues.

November 5, 2020

Thank you for leaving us a 5⭐️review! We really appreciate you taking the time to leave this feedback, it means a lot to us.

Culprit Underwear Store

Was amazing how fast we were able to get our loyalty program implemented on the site and James was a pleasure to deal with. Also love how customizable everything is.

November 5, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this lovely review! We are so pleased that you love our customisation features and onboarding process 😀I pass on your kind words to James and the rest of the LoyaltyLion team🦁

Baby Bow Club

I'm loving the app and all the possibilities it has opened up! The onboarding process was very thorough and the customer service with all my questions has been outstanding. Thank you!

October 28, 2020

Thank you so much for your lovely words about LoyaltyLion and our team🦁. We really appreciate you taking the time to leave this feedback💜

Surratt Beauty

I highly recommend! We met with a lot of different loyalty vendors before choosing Loyalty Lion. Loyalty Lion offered exactly what we needed; an easily customizable embedded loyalty page [we didn't want the 'pop-up' widget experience but also didn't have a dev resource, so we needed easy], the option of a widget and most importantly a dedicated account manager. Loyalty programs are TONS of work, especially when you're part of a small brand/ team, so having someone dedicated to helping grow & optimize your program is really what set them apart for us. The onboarding was straight forward and simple. Sophie [our AM] is so sweet and helped us not only decide on how to best structure our tiers, point system & rewards but also helped to resolve all technical & coding issues [these were a me problem more than a them problem haha]. Overall, they are more expensive than others, but I think the level of service, integrations & ease of everything along with the customizable embed on page [without a developer!] make it worth the investment for us.

October 28, 2020

Wow! This is feedback that we love to hear 😀Thank you so much for your kind words and taking the time to write this review, it means a lot to us ⭐️. I have fed back your comments to Sophie and the rest of the team at LoyaltyLion.

Spirits and Spice

This app has been great for us. We have 4 brick and mortar shops and an online shop. The team helped us figure out how to set this up. Once a quarter they reach out and offer ways to better our return and customer experience. Plus, their customer service is fantastic.

October 28, 2020

We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying LoyaltyLion and are finding our services beneficial to your business 😀

Boucles Project

Easy to use and perfect for a small business as you can get the free version and just pay for the extras you need. Customer Service was great too.

October 27, 2020

Thank you so much for your feedback, your comments mean a lot to us 😊 I am so glad to hear you are happy with our platform and our service, I will be sure to pass your comments back to the team!

Bookmark Home

I am using this app now. Very responsible agent. I am using this app now. Very responsible agent. good app

October 27, 2020

Thank you so much for your review! We are so pleased that you are enjoying our platform 😀

111SKIN UK

We are working with Loyaltylion for few months now and the platform is great. it ticked all our boxes. The customer-care is quick and proactive, they answered our question in a very efficient way. I would definitely recommend this app.

October 13, 2020

Thanks for your review! It is great to hear about your positive experiences with our customer success team. ⭐️