Loyalty, rewards & referrals

Customer loyalty & referrals: loyalty program points & rewards

Free plan available

Sweet Rain Boutique

I absolutely love it! So easy to use!

Toolast Com

good apps, need just some additional things to be complete ..

Valor Vape

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Awesome App!! Will help me retain customers and acquire new ones by referrals, and it's also easy to setup with the step by step instructions.

Princess Avenue

Time spent using app About 3 years

Amazing simple to use app. Ran into some problems in the beginning but customer service was really good and got the problem fixed within hours. Amazing Program!

Juja Active

Time spent using app Over 2 years

The app has been very easy to manage. The support team is very responsive. They've helped our Yoga retail store out quite a bit.

Rugged Material

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Super easy to setup and we are seeing engagement immediately. I also really like that LL is so scale-able. We are really looking forward to making the Loyalty program on www.ruggedmaterial.com a big part of our plans.

Haggled Jewellery

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 2 years

Love it! Great support and quick to answer your questions! So easy to use~

Woof Toys And Treats

Time spent using app Over 3 years

Great app to increase loyalty from your customers. Has serval options to create your own Loyalty program!!

J S Graphics

Very easy to install/use. The walk-through is flawless! I believe LoyaltyLion is going to boost my sales significantly! Who doesn't love to earn points?

Update: I have heard some great feedback from my customers. They really like that I can offer this to them. Thank you LL :)

Maximus Apparel

Extremely easy to setup and manage. The instructions were clear and straightforward. It has done a great job of bringing new traffic to our website. Highly recommend!