Loyalty, Rewards and Referrals

Customer loyalty program: points, rewards, tiers and referrals

Free plan available

Juja Active

The app has been very easy to manage. The support team is very responsive. They've helped our Yoga retail store out quite a bit.

Rugged Material

Super easy to setup and we are seeing engagement immediately. I also really like that LL is so scale-able. We are really looking forward to making the Loyalty program on www.ruggedmaterial.com a big part of our plans.

Haggled Jewellery

Love it! Great support and quick to answer your questions! So easy to use~

Woof Toys And Treats

Great app to increase loyalty from your customers. Has serval options to create your own Loyalty program!!

J S Graphics

Very easy to install/use. The walk-through is flawless! I believe LoyaltyLion is going to boost my sales significantly! Who doesn't love to earn points?

Update: I have heard some great feedback from my customers. They really like that I can offer this to them. Thank you LL :)

Maximus Apparel

Extremely easy to setup and manage. The instructions were clear and straightforward. It has done a great job of bringing new traffic to our website. Highly recommend!

Clari Tea House

I must it admit it started off a little slow for us with the basic package, but once we upgraded to the starter plan and the emails started to go out thats when we started to see the turn around. Its a great program and their customers service is first class. Kerri Ford is the representative who helps us out and we can't say enough about her!

Marks Urban Wear

This is a great resourceful tool to gain new customers. Try it out you will like it. Enjoy this app. Great way of collecting emails.

Hullatech

Great app, great support.
Have everything that i was looking for in my store www.hullatech.com

Sages Golden Purity