Loyalty, Rewards and Referrals

Loyalty, Rewards and Referrals

by LoyaltyLion

Customer loyalty program: points, rewards, tiers and referrals

Iazzetti Home Scents

Absolutely love this app! Love being able to reward my customers when they shop with my company! Super easy to use on both ends!

March 19, 2021

We are so happy to hear you're loving LoyaltyLion and the functionality we provide⭐️ Thanks so much for leaving us a review😀

FurlsCrochet

Very excited to start using Loyalty Lion for our customers! Michael and Hannah have both been excellent for helping us set up our rewards system and we couldn't be happier.

March 19, 2021

Thank you so much for this review! I will pass on your lovely words to Michael, Hannah & the team at LoyaltyLion.💜

RhinoShield India

Loyalty Lion has all the required features to run a successful Loyalty program. The on-boarding is smooth and the team provides great support to figure out the right program for your store.

March 19, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to write these lovely words about LoyaltyLion and our team💜. We are looking forward to watching your program become a success!⭐️

Little English

The onboarding process was so smooth. I was given action items and we will be able to launch our Loyalty Program in no time. I truly think this program will generate a lot of revenue and keep our VIPs super engaged.

February 23, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review 💜 We're so pleased to hear that you had such a positive onboarding experience with us!

Samurai Designz

This app and service is so easy so Streamlined for my business and honestly I love it. I look forward to using this application and all its tools

February 23, 2021

Hi Samurai Designz team! Thank you so much for your review. We can't wait to see the loyalty program grow with your business! 🦁

Ebbets Field Flannels

This app is fantastic. Complete package! Using LoyaltyLion has made starting a rewards program easier than I imagined. It was super helpful having a representative walk us through the onboarding process to ensure that everything was ironed out by the time we launched. Excited to do more with the program.

February 18, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words about LoyaltyLion! 🦁 We are so happy to hear that you've had such a seamless experience with us so far and look forward to seeing your program grow and grow 📈

Missouri Star Quilt Company

We haven't launched yet, but the onboarding and setup process has been fabulous. There are a lot of exciting features I can't wait to put into place, and any time I have questions or problems, Sophie has a quick answer or solution for me (even though we're several time zones apart).

February 18, 2021

Thank you for your lovely review! We're so pleased to hear your excitement about the program and will be sure to pass your praise onto Sophie 💜 We're really looking forward to seeing and supporting your loyalty program's success! 💫

Great Lakes Kids Apparel LLC

WOW! I interviewed a few different Loyalty platforms before selecting Loyalty Lion and I AM SO HAPPY THAT I SELECTED THEM! Not only was the initial sales person informative, but the on-boarding was AMAZING! Sophie was incredible. We went through the entire program in under 45 minutes and I was ready to go! The interface is simple, yet you can make it as advanced as you want with all of their integrations they allow. We LOVE this program, it integrates will into the shopify platform! THANK YOU!

February 18, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review 💜 We are delighted to hear how positive your experience getting started with us has been and will be sure to pass on your lovely comments to Sophie and our sales team!

Playful Promises USA

Easy to use, fast response time to support, works well. Set up was informative and helpful to get our loyalty programme started.

January 28, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a lovely review, your feedback means a lot to us 💫

Smockingbird

We are in the process of onboarding and are very excited to get started! Our rep, Sophie, has been immensely helpful and resourceful.

January 25, 2021

Thank you so much for your lovely review 💜 We are so happy to hear how positive your experience getting started with us has been and are looking forward to see your loyalty program's success! 💫 I will be sure to pass your comments on to Sophie!