Printful: Print‑on‑Demand

Printful: Print‑on‑Demand

by Printful

Top rated print-on-demand drop shipping & warehousing service

SPEED RIDER

very good

Rod66

I like printful you have several possibilities to please you especially on hoodies and others it's so good

March 31, 2020

Thank you for your review, we appreciate it.
If you have any additional feedback for us, be sure to reach us at feedback@printful.com!

FatBoy Excursions

It really is a good app It covers a lot of items there's a couple pretty major items that I would like to see that make it hard to only go through them but they cover a lot of products they have a lot of helpful things on the site also. I'll definitely recommend them to other people. My only thing now is the prices they're a little bit high on some things but they do most of the work so it's not much to complain about just not a lot of profit margin you need to sell a lot or price your items extremely high. All in all though I think it's a great company great business they give you a lot of tools to help you get on your way more than some of the other ones I've seen.

March 20, 2020

Hi, thank you for your review! We're glad to hear that you're liking our app and our services! We are working on adding more products and features to our site, so you can definitely look forward to more options in the future.
Thank you for your feedback on our prices as well, we certainly appreciate it. We regularly review the costs of our products and features and, whenever possible, we lower them, so our users can gain more profit and/or use more funds toward building their store.

If there’s anything else you’d like to share about your time with Printful, be sure to let us know at feedback@printful.com anytime!

KOSNOA

really nice app easy to work with. if possible please add "compare at price" option to the app so that we don't have to edit that one at a time.

January 28, 2020

Thank you for your review, we truly appreciate your feedback!
You can add this suggestion to our feature requests for a community vote here: https://www.printful.com/feature-request

Feel free to also reach out to us at feedback@printful.com with your suggestions on any new features we should implement for the Printful-Shopify integration!

Al René

This app is great with adding the best customization options to each product. Just wish it offered free shipping and shoes to customize other than flip flops, and better clothing options like kin custom. Other than that I love it

January 28, 2020

Hi, thank you for your review! We're very glad to know that you have been enjoying our app and we highly appreciate your suggestions!
Currently, free shipping is only offered for sample orders, although it is possible to add products to your storefront with free shipping.
We would like to find out more about the products you would like to see available in Printful, so we'll follow up via email!

Jomumba

It is pretty easy to navigate, gives you a very good idea of how your end products are going to look, and ports over seamlessly to Shopify. It has crisp mock-up photos and already comes with a sizing chart. For branding, Printful offers clothing tags and branded shipping packages. My biggest critique would be the notice given about products not being available. I made an all-over hoodie design expecting to put it on the store but then noticed that they were no longer available when I went to make a second all over hoodie design. There wasn't any notification that Printful ran out of inventory or discontinued all-over print hoodies. There was a notice in my printful account next to the design but it was too small in my opinion. Plus, the option to auto list the product as unavailable when Printful is out would be nice so that a customer doesn't buy a product that cannot be fulfilled.

January 25, 2020

Thank you for your review, we appreciate your feedback!
As for your concerns - a lot of our products are stocked on demand, but if
a synced product is discontinued or out of stock with our suppliers for over 24 hours, we can update its status to “out of stock” on your store's side.
This means that the product will not be available for purchase in your store until it’s back in stock.
You can enable this feature via your Printful Dashboard > Stores > Settings > Orders > Automatic stock update.
If you have the product listed on your store, we will also send you a notification email, listing the discontinued products. You can see our all-over print hoodie here: https://www.printful.com/custom/mens/hoodies-sweatshirts/all-over-print-hoodie.
The discontinuation is temporary and these variants will be available for you as soon as the fabric stock is back and stable in both Europe and Mexico. We expect this to happen later this February.

Feel free to reach out to us, if you have any additional feedback, by sending an email to feedback@printful.com!

One Love Inspire

I use this app to help me design my products. I like using this app because it's very simple and easy for someone just starting out. I rated it a 4 out of 5 because I would like more design features like some of the other apps I use.

January 3, 2020

Hi, thank you for your review, we really appreciate it! We're glad to know that you're liking this app and we'll reach out to you to find out what we could do to improve it!

Normal Brandz

Way too expensive. Eating into my profit margins. One good thing is they print and ship fast. Need to lower their prices or I'l go elsewhere.

Bearsfit

The integration is good, but they take to long to fulfill orders 6 days to fulfill and 11 delivered with standard shipping and they said 5 to 7 days delivered

December 7, 2019

Thank you for your review, we really appreciate it!

Our fulfillment timeframe is 2-7 business days for apparel items and 2-5 business days for non-apparel products. Although we can't provide a specific date when the order will be fulfilled, we will definitely do our best to fulfill it as quickly as possible.
Shipping time depends on the selected delivery time and occurs during the business days as well. On rare occasions, there may be some unpredictable circumstances that occur which could delay the shipping time, but generally, the orders should be delivered within the estimated timeframe.

We will follow-up with you via email to gain more information on the delivery time you experienced with your order!

SHOP1L2L3L

so far so good with the design part. now lets see how the actual printing and fulfillment turns out.

November 27, 2019

Thank you for your review, we truly appreciate it!

Be sure to reach out to us at feedback@printful.com, if you have any additional feedback or encounter any questions or concerns with our prints and fulfillment, we'd love to hear from you! :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16