Printful: Print on Demand

Printful: Print on Demand | Reviews

by Printful

Top-rated print on demand dropshipping & warehousing service

Dreauxlusional

So far i love this app and has helped me ease the work with my small business with drop shipping! Wish i had known about it sooner

illuminate apparel llc

We enjoy the variety of products and they print so vividly! Orders are coming in faster than expected. We also love that they offer Plus-size Women's leggings. We're hoping that they will add in Plus-size Women's Shirts, pants, hoodies, and other products going up to 5x or 6x like their aop leggings! We would love to see that vs just the unisex options. (keep those too though!).

bossladyover

No on can do a meaningful review in 100 characters. I did one, and it wouldn't let me post, so please

October 26, 2021

Hey, there!

Thank you very much for your review and feedback. We recommend creating products under Product templates first. There you have an option to duplicate and swap products for the same design. Don't hesitate to reach out to our Customer Support team via live chat or email support@printful.com if you have any questions or need help with anything. We will be happy to help at any time.

-Liva

Venom and Villainy

I use this app for all my products. I wish we could apply our design to multiple items at once but other than that very easy to use. great customer service.

Fotoshirter

Große Auswahl, leichte Handhabung. Produktpreise sind ein bisschen zu hoch. Ansonsten bin ich zufrieden.

Black Allegiance

You could benefit from offering cheaper premium accounts with less features, other than the main one

August 21, 2021

Hi there,

Thank you for your suggestion! I would like to encourage you to submit this request to our Feature Request page here:
so that other users could vote for your request. Our team reviews this page regularly for ideas for new products and features we could add.

- Elina

Live To Worship Shop

Very good application and the quality of the products make the store credible. However, I am in France, Some delivery times from the United States and Latvia take 4 weeks to reach the customer. Would it be possible in the future to have more product in Spain? Because the production and delivery times are at the top!

August 13, 2021

Hi there!

Thank you for your review! We're happy to hear that you've loved all the products you've received from us.

Our product offerings in Spain will develop over time! We are always working on adding more products and techniques as we move along.

You can submit your product requests to our New Feature page here: https://www.printful.com/feature-request

We definitely look forward to continue our successful collaboration! :)

- Elina

nokillfishing

Bonne liaison entre les 2 plateforme c'est sa marche bien , il y'as de la nouveauté, seul problème le référencement de la boutique shopify

visionprintclothing

This app helped me so much. I didnt know Any skills to start T-shirt business. Must Try! must have! its worth it 100% if you commit to it!

Yum Yum Coffee Company

super easy to use, and some very nice products! Connects to my Shopify website with one click and great Customer Service when you need it.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 21 22