Printful: Print on Demand

Printful: Print on Demand

by Printful

Top-rated print on demand dropshipping & warehousing service

nokillfishing

Bonne liaison entre les 2 plateforme c'est sa marche bien , il y'as de la nouveauté, seul problème le référencement de la boutique shopify

visionprintclothing

This app helped me so much. I didnt know Any skills to start T-shirt business. Must Try! must have! its worth it 100% if you commit to it!

Yum Yum Coffee Company

super easy to use, and some very nice products! Connects to my Shopify website with one click and great Customer Service when you need it.

Trinity Thrift

Great app. The push features are basic and straightforward. A few intuitive changes to the interface would definitely change my rating to a 5 star.

July 6, 2021

Hey there,

Thank you for your positive review! We're happy to hear you are enjoying our app!

Let us know via feedback@printful.com if you have any recommendations on website performance improvements.

- Elina

4ttshirtsnmore

i used this app to add products to my store. Its fairly easy to navigate especially if you're not tech savy. I did not enjoy figuring out how alternative feature works even though there's a video for it. I'll know more from my customers experience and i'll update this.

Rebel District Clothing

Service is unmatched. Everything I ordered and my customers order from my store and Printful is always worth it, Fastest shipping service if you ask me. Great Company to be with.

Artelo.es

The truth is that as far as I can say, the integration is splendid, it would need to implement the editing app also for the client, because the current one is only to replace what you design, and does not give the client the option to design their own shirt ( for example)

Chevere Creations™

I have been using printful for a while now and i love how easy it is to use, i quit using printify, even though it was cheaper, they did not carry as many variants as printful and Printful’s quality of the items is superb. I understand due to the pandemic, shipping has not been that great, however my client received his mugs on time. So, so far i have no complaints.

March 23, 2021

Hey there,

Thank you for your review! We are happy to hear that you are enjoying the quality of our products and are looking forward to a long-lasting collaboration.

-Liva

Nalugi

Por el momento estoy utilizandola y estoy valorandolo. Lo que necesito son toallas de playa de calidad y Duvets.

Drop Top Company

This app helps me make my newest designs available even before I’m able to mass produce them. Only problem is time it takes to ship, and difficulty sending in package add ons.

March 17, 2021

Hi there,

Thank you for your feedback. We're so glad to hear you've had a positive time with our services. At this time there can be shipping delays, however, we are noticing that they are becoming shorter so we hope to get back to regular shipping times soon. We sincerely appreciate your patience!

- Elina