Printful: Print‑on‑Demand

Printful: Print‑on‑Demand

by Printful

Top rated print-on-demand drop shipping & warehousing service

SOUDESUNE

I like it! The alternative stuff is confusing. The price setting is confused. Otherwise good stuff overall

wolfskull design

Printful is mostly a great and easy way to upload art and put it on shirts. I have had some issues with print quality, and I am still waiting for them to get back to me. Other than that, like I said, it's mostly a great thing to use.

September 25, 2020

Thank you for your review, we truly appreciate it!
We checked in with our correspondence and it looks like we sent you a reply on September 18.
If you're unable to locate it in your Inbox, we also suggest checking your Spam or Promotions folders, to make sure it hasn't ended up there!

We also sent over another followup to you earlier today! :)

Fauna & Flora Reiki

So happy that Printful exists! I sometimes have issues with the way the colors turn out when I receive my clothing (colors don't always match my designs), but otherwise, Printful's products and support team are super lovely :)

September 17, 2020

Thank you for your review! We are glad to hear that you are having a good time using our services! :)

We suggest submitting a Problem Report in your Dashboard> Orders and we'll happily check the print outcomes to see if it's expected or we can do better! We take responsibility for any errors made in our fulfillment as per our Returns Policy: https://www.printful.com/policies/returns.

Let us know if you have any further questions or anything else at feedback@printful.com! We love hearing from you!

SOON Customz

I used this app to help in the beginning of my brand launch. It has been a great tool. The creating process is simple and easy.

September 5, 2020

Thank you for your review, we truly appreciate it!
We're glad to hear that our app has helped with launching your brand and definitely look forward to a successful collaboration. :)

The Tshirt Therapist

I primarily use this app to create all my T-shirts and other products. I love the personalized labels that is delivered with my product. I would be nice if the offered multiple colors for ALL products, especially the tote bags.

August 18, 2020

Thank you for your feedback and suggestion- we truly appreciate it!
Whenever we can, we try adding more products to our catalog, so hearing what our customers want is very important in this process.

Let us know if you have any other suggestions or feedback at feedback@printful.com We'd love to hear from you!

3D Physique

Good customer service. Had an issue with one of my products but they handled it in a timely and professional manner.

August 18, 2020

Thanks for sharing your review- we truly appreciate it!

To easily add the products to your store, we would recommend using our product push generator. Go to your Printful Dashboard> Stores, click "Add product". You can find a step by step instructions in this link here https://help.printful.com/hc/en-us/articles/360014007480-How-do-I-configure-and-sync-my-Shopify-products- .

If you need any further help with adding your products or anything else, please reach out to our support team at support@printful.com We'll be glad to assist you!

Company Caine

The integration between Printful and Shopify has saved us so much time and effort, not just in uploaded products, but creating artwork as well with the Mock-Up Generator. Makes life so much easier!

August 6, 2020

Thank you for your review, we truly appreciate it.
If you have any additional feedback for us - be sure to reach out at feedback@printful.com! :)

Bliusca

Muy buena aplicacion, solo tengo una duda con respecto a la disponibilidad de camisetas blancas en europa, que no hay....y no se por que...

July 8, 2020

Estamos muy contentos de saber que estás disfrutando de nuestra aplicación! Ofrecemos camisetas blancas - consulta nuestro catálogo de productos y la pestaña "Disponibilidad" para ver qué artículos están disponibles en Europa: https://www.printful.com/es/personalizables

Esperamos que esto ayude, pero seguramente contáctanos en support@printful.com si tienes más preguntas.

CLXAPPAREL

I am a little discourage with the timeframe on the shipping my products. When my customer completed their order there was message regarding the due to COVID-19 shipping may take up to 6 weeks to get their order. I am hoping my customers won't get discourage over the long process to get their order.
I have to say so far the process of designing and getting my product up and ready is great!

June 12, 2020

Hi, thank you for your review, we really appreciate it! We certainly apologize for the longer fulfillment times at the moment! For some product categories we are still encountering delays in production, but we hope to catch up with the order volume soon. We also still recommend referring to the current estimated fulfillment times on our Covid-19 updates page: https://www.printful.com/covid-19. We hope to see the situation normalize soon, so we can continue providing fast print-on-demand services to our users!

We are happy to hear you enjoying the process of designing and adding products and we look forward to improving this process with more features in options in the future!

Thanks again for your review and for your patience during these unusual times! If there’s anything we can help with, be sure to contact us at feedback@printful.com anytime!

- Zana

Kobra Athletics

One of the things that I love best about Printful is their product selection. The prices for shipping (which are most POD companies' Achilles Heel) is decent.

They're struggling to fulfill orders in a timely manner with everything that's going on right now, but I'll give them a pass this time for it.

They are also opening up a warehouse in Canada which should help offset some international shipping costs.

June 10, 2020

Hi, thank you for your review, we really appreciate it! We're glad to hear your experience with us has been mostly positive so far and we would definitely like to improve it even more moving forward!

We're happy to hear that you are liking the product selection! We hope to add more and different products to our catalog in the future, and if you have any product suggestions, be sure to let us know. It is useful for us to know what items you would like to offer in your stores, so all suggestions are welcome.

Currently, we are experiencing fulfillment delays due to the situation with Covid-19 and an unexpected order volume at this time, but we are upscaling our printing equipment as well as hiring more production staff. This will help us fulfill orders more quickly and return to our normal fulfillment timeframes sooner. We are working on a production facility in Canada, which will help us with managing order volume in the future as well.

We highly appreciate your understanding during this time and we hope to see the situation normalize soon, so we can continue providing our fast services to all of our users!

If there's anything we can help with, be sure to let us know at feedback@printful.com anytime!

- Zana