Infinite Product Options

Infinite Product Options

by HulkApps.com

Infinite Options for Custom Products with Infinite Variants

Revolution Blanks

This app is fantastic, it does everything I wanted and more. I tried other options apps, this one has more features and is customizable beyond what the other free ones offer. The app itself is easy to use. Installation was a little difficult but the support is AWESOME! They had my site fixed up and working in no time, again all for free. If you need customizable options you should get this app.

March 7, 2019

Thanks for the awesome review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Cheers!

Poppsboots

Very good support! respond quickly and sort everything first time, also will give you all the information you need if you just simply need to ask them a question.

Excellent service for a free app!

March 7, 2019

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your support. If you ever need any help, don't hesitate to reach out and our team will take care of your needs.

Marie Co

The HulkCode team were so quick, helpful and patient with adjusting the app to work properly with my theme. They fixed it in under an hour! Thank you so much!!

March 7, 2019

Thank you so much for the kind words. If you ever need any help, don't hesitate to reach out and our team will take care of your needs.

Marmeladecat

Super cool free app, to recommend!

March 7, 2019

Thanks for the kind words. We really appreciate it.

Feb Factory

Does what it should and after you cross at second-level support you can actually get support!

Logan Petit Lot

Great support team. My problem was resolved very quickly. I had many questions regarding the app, all of which were solved by a developper.

March 7, 2019

Thanks for the awesome review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

B Cool Design

I needed help installing the app and sent a request. Within 24 hrs they responded and handled the installation for me for FREE. Great service. I am looking forward to using the app and I am sure they will assist me again if needed.

Personalizedornaments

Excellent Job ! They are the best !

March 7, 2019

Thanks for the kind words. We really appreciate it.

Ehbf0001

The five stars is for the support, which is amazing for a free app, in fact it's amazing for a paid app. Very, very fast and helpful. The app did everything we needed and is free. My small critique is that if the documentation was a little clearer this could have saved them a bit bit of time with responding to a couple of my queries. Overall really happy and grateful for this app. Thanks.

March 8, 2019

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your support.
Sorry for the trouble caused. We have already upgraded our document so you can check.

The Piano Guys

HulkApps was great to resolve a conflict on my site with product images not showing correctly after installing the custom product options. They jumped on board and resolved the issue and our pre-sale was able to continue on. Many thanks HulkApps for the great app and great service.

March 8, 2019