Infinite Product Options

Infinite Product Options

by HulkApps.com

Infinite Options for Custom Products with Infinite Variants

YOAST FABRICATION

Great app. The devs are always willing to help get the app running to your liking. Any issues have always been fixed quickly. Thanks for a great product options app!

May 1, 2020

Hey there, thanks so much for the review; we're so happy to hear you're loving our Product Options app! We definitely pride ourselves in offering top-notch customer support, so we're very happy to hear that you were able to get an awesome experience from some of our great specialists!

Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

Cuten Shop

Customer services were fast and really helpful!
The app works perfectly in my new store.

thank you!

May 1, 2020

Hi there! Welcome to the eCommerce space on Shopify, and to HulkApps! We're very happy to hear that you were able to get an awesome experience from some of our great specialists!

L'Atelier Geneviève

Great help from customer support ! Very useful application to increase our sales. I recommend this app.

April 30, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind words and please let us know if you need anything else! We are always standing by to help. :)

Have a beautiful day!

Feel free to contact us whenever as we are always standing by to help.

Cali Custom Build

Needed to add customization options to our custom made products, this app did the job! Also, we had a technical issue and support was excellent! They solved the issue fast!

April 30, 2020

Thanks so much for the kind words! We really appreciate the review and are so glad to hear you're loving the app. We definitely pride ourselves on offering top-notch customer support, so we're very happy to hear that you were able to get an awesome experience from some of our great specialists!

Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

All Wheels Mobility

I HIGHLY recommend this app. The customer service I received was impeccable. Quick responses, same day turn around on most fixes, 100% professional! I will always use Hulk Apps for my development needs.

April 29, 2020

Hi there! Welcome to the eCommerce space on Shopify, and to HulkApps! I just wanted to apologize that our installer didn't work correctly. We always offer free installations when it comes to [app name], and would love to get this app installed properly for you. Since there are so many themes, sometimes it requires a little extra love from one of our specialists to get the code implemented properly.

We're glad to hear that you were able to get some assistance from our awesome support team! We appreciate the kind words. :-)

Please let us know if we can assist with anything else!

Mamaandbo

Great app for what I need... Had a slight issue in the beginning and raised a ticket for assistance.. Absolutely blown away with the amazing customer service I received in getting the issue sorted.. Thank you

April 28, 2020

Hi there! Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote.

We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again.

Bespoke VIP

Very good app, but absolutely blown away by the support staff. Very helpful and responsive. I pay for the premium just because the support if worth the money for me.

April 27, 2020

Hi there! Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; Please let us know if we can assist with anything else!

Have a beautiful day!

The Printable Shop

Really great app and their customer service is very helpful. The app allows me to offer the customisation on my products that I really needed. Highly recommend!

April 27, 2020

Hey there, thanks so much for the review; we're so happy to hear you're loving our Product Options app! We love the unlimited personalizations feature and are glad you've been utilizing it for your store. :-)

Please let us know if we can help with anything else! We are always standing by to help. :)

Waggy Prints

Thanks, great app and has everything you need, including custom fields etc. Support is also quite responsive.

April 27, 2020

Hey there, thanks so much for the review; We're happy when you're happy!

If you wish to, you can also visit our website to see the range of services we have to offer our merchants! Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

keepsakecustoms

I downloaded this app to help with a store that sells jewelry. The setup was pretty easy & there are multiple options to choose from. I did reach out to support with a few additional questions and EACH time they have helped address my inquiries thoroughly & quickly. The customer support is great & the app serves its purpose. I would definitely recommend this app.

April 27, 2020

Hi there! Welcome to the eCommerce space on Shopify, and to HulkApps! We're glad Harpreet was able to help you out with getting the Product Options installed and stylized properly so that it wasn't interfering with your theme codes. :-)

We've got some top-notch customer support here at HulkApps, so please don't hesitate to reach out should you have any other questions about Product Options, or any of our other apps!