Infinite Product Options

Infinite Options for Custom Products with Infinite Variants

Diardi Mats

5 Star App.

April 23, 2020

Hey there, thanks so much for the review; we're so happy to hear you're loving our app for its support, features and pricing! We put customer satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again.

Art Moonlight

Very useful functions and great customer service. If you have photo customized products, this app can definitely help you a lot. The photo upload option is perfect for it. Some of the other apps on my site conflicted with this app, but the staff is totally able to fix it, very nice.

April 21, 2020

Hey there, thanks so much for the review; we're so happy to hear you're loving our Product Options app! We love the image upload feature, and are glad you've been utilizing it. :-)

We definitely pride ourselves in offering top-notch customer support, so we're very happy to hear that you were able to get an awesome experience from some of our great specialists!

If you wish to, you can also visit our website to see the range of services we have to offer our merchants!

Have a great day ahead!

Little Pigeon New Zealand

I have products that can come in different colours and can be set on two different settings - so instead of having to divide my items colour quantities into half of one setting and half the other, and risk them selling out, I can just have one colour quantity with the option to have a custom setting. Hopefully that makes sense! It was something Shopify couldn't offer with its native settings, anyway. I also recently emailed asking for support on the way the product options were laid out on my product page and the reply was quick (within hours) and completely solved my issue! Awesome service for a free app. Thanks guys!

April 21, 2020

Please let us know if we can assist with anything else!

Mulchie

Absolutely amazing app that did exactly what we needed it to do. Not only that but the service that this team has given has been out of this world. Without hesitation even on the Free plan they jumped in and assisted us with setting it up and making sure the app was customized to our store. They have our business for sure. 5/5

April 20, 2020

Hi there! Welcome to the eCommerce space on Shopify, and to HulkApps! We always offer free installations when it comes to [app name], and would love to get this app installed properly for you. We're very happy to hear that you were able to get an awesome experience from some of our great specialists!

Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

mobilampshades

Fairly straight forward app to use. Would like to have the invoice/order sheet to include a total rather than having the option addon as a separate line. Worth highlighting that you can't have Express checkout in your cart as it ignores the option addon in particular if there is a price difference. Support is good and responsive. Highly recommend

April 18, 2020

Thanks so much for the kind words! We really appreciate the review, We’ll strive to do better.
We want to wish you best of luck with your business! We look forward to seeing your continued success.

The Aroma Labs

I've used this app on two client websites so far, and plan to use it on future sites too! The support team is quick and helpful and the app itself is very user-friendly!

April 17, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. I hope we may continue to strengthen our partnership in the days to come.

Have a great day! Take care!

Awesome Goodies

I used this app to help me add a text box for the customer to add a name, it looks great! Support helped me extremely fast when I did not know how to do something, great service.

HatchetsandAxes.com

Had an issue - developer response was fast and fixed the issue. So far so good!

April 17, 2020

Please reach out if you need any other assistance!

The Cotswold Box Company

Amazing support. Very helpful and super efficient.
Sorted my problem in no time at all. Thank you very much!

April 16, 2020

The app looks great on your store! thanks so much for the review; we're so happy to hear you were able to resolve your queries from our awesome support team!

Have a great day ahead! Stay safe!

TheNorseWind

Great app and amazing customer support! Now I can offer as many product options as I want. Thank you!

April 16, 2020

Thanks so much for the kind words! We really appreciate the review, and we're so glad that you can allow unlimited custom offerings to your customers.

Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

We look forward to seeing your increase in custom orders while using Product Options App!