Hulk Product Options

Custom Options | Product Customizer

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Northside Flower Market

This app worked on the old plan I had, then I was upgraded and couldn't go back, so now it costs more. It doesn't fit well on the product page either, we had to write custom css to format it. I use hardly any of the "pro" features. It was a lot of work to set up, but I'm looking for an alternative.

January 5, 2022

Thank you for your review.
We are sorry that our app did not meet your expectations.
If you need any help regarding setup or customization please contact us at support@hulkapps.com

Giftshop Custom

How can I add option sets to 2000 products just by using their tag ?
Do I have to select them one by one ?
Do you have any workaround for this task ?
This app is functional but not useful for our case.

January 13, 2022

Hi there! We are sorry you are having problems setting up our app.
Kindly contact our exeptional support team at support@hulkcode.com
I am sure they will be able to help you.

LunaManaShop

works very badly (we do not know which product is selected with the color charts, the selection border no longer appears...), I was going to buy it ... I will abstain.

January 5, 2022

Thank you for your feedback.
We are very sorry that our app did not meet your expectations.
If you need any help in the future please contact us at support@hulkapps.com

warmbedu

I am using this app urgently. As a customer, I will not operate it at all after installation. If I can provide a video, I think you will have more users

January 5, 2022

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your review.
Our Experience team is standing by at all times to help you with any queries that you have.

Arcane Magic Sneakers

Well, this app was unable to cater to my needs. So the app claims that it can have infinite variants. This is not entirely true. This app just adds some virtual options to the frontend so virtually you would have unlimited variants. But it doesn't actually solve the 100 variant limitation on Shopify. On my store, there was an issue where their virtual variant and Shopify default variant BOTH will add to the cart when the 'add to cart' button is pressed. So a customer would have to pay twice the price. I have wasted almost 2 weeks with this app and not get my requirements done. I am not entirely blaming them though, they tried to make it work. They provided support, it's just that this app was not capable of actually solving the 100 variant issue. I recommend anyone who has the same issue, to try out an app called "Product Variant Reloaded". That app is the PERFECT solution and they set up everything on my store in just 1 single day.

January 13, 2022

Thank you for taking the time to write us your valuable feedback.
All that you said above will be added to our improvement list and added to the app in the future.

Cream Japan

It's all good to add item line properties onto the product pages. A huge problem is that Shopify cannot export this piece of information in order csv. So, pretty much useless in the end. No one can fill in manually per order. And I don't think people including me want to to pay that much for the export apps you suggested. Too expensive in the end.

Hi there!
We appreciate your feedback as our brand is built upon it.
We will surely add this to our improvements list and hopefully it will be added in the future.

Party Treatment

I used this app to gather personalization details and photos for custom party favors. It worked well for a while, then all of a sudden, it would not include uploaded photos to orders. When I contacted support, they "fixed" the issue (but broke my mobile view). I tested it out on the computer and it seemed to work. BUT to find out there "fix" disabled my mobile menu and search bar, leaving my website useless for mobile buyers and if you did add a personalized listing to the cart it would change the qty to 2 automatically instead of one, this only occurred with listings with option sets connected to it. I've since, uninstalled and will be looking for an alternative solution.

January 18, 2022

Thank you for your valuable feedback!
We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you and that our app did not make up to your expectations.

Assisted Lifting

I've added 100+ options to separate products on our store. One of the options, on our most popular product, does not add the cost to the subtotal, which is a very big deal. Every other option seems to work fine, except the one that matters most to our store. I'll update this review if I can get this resolved, but it's causing a big headache at the moment.

January 5, 2022

Hi there, thank you for your much-appreciated feedback.
If you are still facing this issue please contact us at support@hulkapps.com so one of our agents can help fix it.

Yuggen #Bethechange

Have another Hulk App which I am happy with, but this one is truly disappointing. So overcomplicated and looks nothing like on the images showed here. Uninstall.

January 5, 2022

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback we truly appreciate it.
We are sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you.
Your feedback will be added to our improvements list so it can be fixed on the app in the future.

FiberBuilt Umbrellas

It's a great app but the problem is that if you have a discount code on specific products or collections the discount code won't work. It only works when you set it up for the "entire collection". They also don't have a fix or plans to fix this. So it's great but this bug makes it useless :(

Don't spend time installing this if you are running product specific discount codes. It won't work.

Previous 1 3