Infinite Product Options

Infinite Product Options

by HulkApps.com

Infinite Options for Custom Products with Infinite Variants

The overall rating is calculated to reflect the app's most recent performance instead of an average off all reviews.

Gardners Cakes

This app started off great, with a helpful team and great options. However I spent 3 weeks adding in my options on my store, only to find out the day before my launch that it doesn’t work with other apps. I now have to start again, and delay my launch even though it has been advertised.

I recommend checking with all of your apps before you use this one.

January 22, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this fantastic review! We put good customer satisfaction as our priority and we're glad that you were happy with our product and service!

Cheers!

SchenkmirwasDE

It stopped working and even disabled my "go to checkout" button so my customers could not buy. i might have lost them now and I lost money. Fix it asap or I will be searching for another app

Love Your Peaches Clothing Co.

Same problem here. Mixed feelings about this app. When it works, great, but problems keep popping up, and today it's not working AT ALL. In December. On a Sunday. Not happy.

Designs By Leann

Loved this app until it stopped working for my website. My website runs on personalized items, without this feature my products are useless. Can someone please inform me why the app stopped working? My entire store is on pause.

update- app is back. i hope this does not happen again..

Update- app stops working every couple of months, thinking of switching to a new app if this occurs again

Luluizy

Delete it already. Only $2 different, I installed another one more user friendly and more tutorial.

Primitive Ritual

I had two products that I applied conditional options to in an almost identical way, each with custom pricing for the different choices. One of them worked great. For the other, the custom pricing didn't work for one of the options which allowed several orders to get placed for much less than the item would have cost. I contacted their support team who gave somewhat generic responses and then told me that the issue had been fixed. When I went to test it, the behavior was the same. I discovered that the ordering of the options was somehow affecting which option set pricing worked. I opened another support ticket and never heard back.
I had really high hopes for this app but it seems to have bugs and the support felt really lacking, especially considering that I was in the free trial period during my interaction and felt quite unsupported while setting everything up.

I'm temporarily removing the product the options aren't working on, have paid for a month's use of the app and am moving to a different solution as soon as I can.

Dream Catcher

I use this app to collect vital user input at the time of order. It does its function, but the dealbreaker for me is that it takes 5-6 seconds to load the options form.

This means that if the customer hits the 'add to cart' button before the options load, then the customer can bypass all validation (required form fields).

I was surprised as to why the form was taking so long to load since my form has only 2 fields. Turns out that the majority of those 6 seconds of load time was spent in TTFB (aka, time to first byte). This means that whatever backend they're using is scaled well enough to address requests in a timely manner.

This is a really unfortunate downside to an otherwise vital Shopify app, and I hope they upgrade their infrastructure to better handle their client-base.

Lancaster Youth Football

This app doesnt let me add products to my option sets so im stuck and cant use it. I tried to contact support and I get no where. They dont even have this app listed in their support services online.

Crystal & Suede

Support has always been responsive with my support tickets. But there has never been a good working solution to my issues. For example, if using their app and I have a variant upcharge added, it's not compatible with Shopify discounts. Like how is that even possible. So they coded for me and gave me a new discount box. Ok cool. But then when they do that, something else doesn't work. I liked the price point of $8 but I'd rather pay more for a functioning app then pay lower and it not work.

Gardensofthesun

the technical support tried helping us, but the app didn't meet our needs.

March 9, 2019

We are always here to help further. We hope you found a proper solution.

Previous 1