QuickBooks Connector

Sync your sales channel with QuickBooks Online

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Bened Life (Formerly Solace)

I started using Quickbooks online advanced since April and we tried to use connector to transfer the order from Shopify but encountered problems to have the correct tax data due to some setting error done by us. But we got immediate replies from Paul (OneSaas Customer Care) and assistance to solve the problems. Thanks for the excellent support.

Council of 101 Orlando

Rom was very helpful and walked me through the process to setting up the Connector. It was great customer service.

In-House Editions

Sherwin provided fast and precise responses to my questions about important tax information settings with Shopify. Thank you William

Capnography Supply

What a great app and customer support! If you are unsure of how to set up, sync or use the app use the chat function! Thanks Rom!

USPro2000

Excited to use this app! Rom has been very patient and kind in assisting with the integration and syncing process :)

NutriFitt

Had major issues syncing inventory, but Ben was the best customer tech support and made sure we had everything working seamlessly.

Buy Vascuwave Now

Rom has been an excellent customer service provider. I was able to get everything imported and sync my stores to QBO. Really great service, very friendly and helpful :)

Your Air, Inc.™

Great app. QuickBooks Connector simplifies order imports from Shopify to Quickbooks. I spoke with Vincent when I was having trouble syncing past orders. He was able to solve my problem within minutes of chatting. Super fast response time and excellent app overall.

NutriWorld.it

Location Italy

Best support team and app ever! Saves me a lot of time and work.
Thank you so much for the help and fast reply. Thanks to Dean, Paul, Ben and Sherwin

dietzedesignz

Our chat help rep was Karol she was super helpful with getting us setup and and helping us get access to older invoices.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 102 103