QuickBooks Online Global

Sync your sales channel with QuickBooks Online (Global Only)

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

See what you make and spend at a glance.

Asantii

Dean was quick and helpful with my queries about the issues I was having with the quickbooks integration

Flyte so Fancy

great app, make tracking your sales and expenses so easy. Very helpful and clear, easy to navigate, everything works fine!

FamlyPrinting

I am totally new to any bookkeeping and this app, and their support team and Lori walked me through any issues I do not understand. Making it effortless . I am totally grateful

With Love Collective

Customer support was great!! I was brought into this project to figure out what needed to be corrected. Ben & Lori were great (I got disconnect so I had 2 support team members).
They were patient and kind and helped me to get this figured out

Flower Explosion

Reliable app and excellent customer support given by Sherwin. It does what it promises to do. I recommend it.

Sperri | Trust Nature

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great Support. Worked with Paul, started the chat and he was there in a minute. 15 minutes later, he had helped me clear and sync about 3 months of backlog. Great attitude and problem-solving qualities.

Bee Happy Beekeeping

Location South Africa
Time spent using app About 1 year

Excellent service from ROM today. Sorted out my problems and got me going syncing Shopify with Quickbooks. You were a tremendous help. Thank you very much.

Nakoa The Label

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Had some issues with the connector with one product, due to an error on my end, David was brilliant in solving the issues and took the time to understand the problem and correct it.

6beansroasting

Seems to work really well, was having a small issue, but Karol was able to resolve it with me in a timely issue.

GATR

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Had a syncing error and Ben helped me through to solve the issue. Very heppy with how Ben gave me one-on-one help to solve it.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 138 139