Retail Barcode Labels

Retail Barcode Labels

by Shopify

Create and print barcode labels for your products

Femi Boutique

Like the rest, if I could give a 'zero' star review I would. Constantly getting an error state when trying to print using this app. When I print without the app, the label printer works just fine, but, when I use the app, I get nada.

June 7, 2019

Thanks for taking the time to offer this feedback about the Retail Barcode Labels app! I apologize that the new app has caused you frustration but wanted to see if there was anything I can assist with. The apps team at Shopify is always looking for ways to improve the functionality and workflow of our apps, so I’ve reached out to you via email to get more context and to look into this further. I hope to hear from you soon!

Pretty Please on Broad

As heard from every other boutique I follow, its SUCKS ARSE. PAINFUL & TIME CONSUMING. 0 STARS!

Stitch Morgantown

Update 2/4/2020-As if this wasn't a piece of crap app already, there is an additional click to get the labels to print as of today. Come on guys. Let's make improvements instead of making it worse.

If I could give this app 0 stars, I would. I put off installing this as long as possible based on the terrible review in hopes that something would be done to fix it or a decision made to continue the old app. Now assigning and printing barcodes have doubled or more in the amount of time it takes when adding new products. Apps are supposed to help us work smarter, not harder, so someone needs to get on their game and fix this ASAP!

Sincerely Yours 1848

The only good thing about this app is the new bulk editor. THAT SAID, YOU HAVE TO REMEMBER THE NAME OF ALL THE NEW PRODUCTS THAT YOU ENTER. BECAUSE IT DOES NOT PULL ALL NEW PRODUCTS LIKE THE OLD APP DID. Very disappointed as we absolutely love using Shopify but something as simple as not having a proper working label printer program may have us looking elsewhere. Have used Shopify for 2 years at our storefront.

June 7, 2019

Hey there, thanks for sharing this feedback about the Retail Barcode Labels app! This is a current limitation due to the way the app interacts with your product catalogue. That said, we're always looking for ways to improve our apps' workflow, and so I’ve followed up with you via email so we can look into this further and log this feedback with our developers. - Lauren, Shopify Support

Back Roads Apparel

If I could give it negative stars I would. The other app worked fine. I literally have been trying for 2 hours, following their "directions" and trying on my own, and I cannot get a label centered. I have wasted an entire roll of labels because of this junk. Outrageous this is considered an upgrade.

June 7, 2019

Thanks for sharing your feedback! We work hard to improve our app functionality, so we’d like to look into this further for you. I’ve sent out to an email to you and hope to hear more of your thoughts soon. - JP, Shopify Support

House of Hazen

This is the worst "upgrade" to the previous Barcode Printer app!! Last app you hit "more actions" then typed in the number of labels you wanted. Now, you have to jump through hoops to print out labels! Bring back the old app!!

May 1, 2019

Hey there, thank you for taking the time to provide us with this feedback. We are constantly working on our apps to improve them so your feedback is greatly appreciated. I have gone ahead and emailed you as I understand that these additional clicks must be a massive pain point for you. I look forward to hearing from you. -Bo, Shopify Support

Cary Quilting Company

This is a completely unacceptable replacement to the previous Barcode Printer app. It doesn't support the labels I have used for 5 years, and, like every other Shopify update, it adds additional screens and keystrokes to what should be a simple workflow. The new labels are sloppy and difficult to read, and the user interface is not at all intuitive.

Mi-Life

THIS IS THE WORST SOFTWARE TO PRINT BARCODES! I HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO PUT STOCK OUT FOR 5 DAYS DUE TO THE FACT I CAN NO LONGER PRINT ON MY DYMO PRINTER! BRING BACK THE OLD SYSTEM OR LOSE CUSTOMERS!!

May 1, 2019

Hey, there. We really appreciate this feedback. I understand how this is a pressing issue for you, especially when you continuously have new stock coming in. I have gone ahead and reached out via email to offer some support and gather any further feedback from you. -Bo, Shopify Support

Lexi Kate's Closet

I am now unable to product info to be printed from my Dymo printer. Labels you can create are very limited and text is to small to read. please add functionality to export like the last app so I can use my own labels.

May 1, 2019

Hi, there! Thank you for your review. We're always looking for ways to improve and your feedback will help us to do so. I've followed up with you by email to discuss your experience. Look forward to speaking with you there! -Jason, Shopify Support

Detroit Surf Co.

this APP IS CRAP !!!!!!! My rating is ZERO stars Any high school kid could program a better app then this.

let me use the previous one? The previous one was crap too but at least it was one or 2 clicks to use.

May 1, 2019

Hi, there. Thank you for sharing your feedback about your experience with the Retail Barcode Label app. I'm sorry to hear that it was a negative one. I've followed up with you by email to see if there's anything we could assist with and to log your feedback for our developers. Hope to hear from you! -Jason, Shopify Support