Retail Barcode Labels

Retail Barcode Labels

by Shopify

Create and print barcode labels for your products

Wortelboer Co.

love the app, super easy to set up and use, within 10 minuts I was up are ready to print, highly recommended.

Beach Street Boutique

I use this app to help print barcodes for my clothing labels. I would really like more sizing/layout options for the labels - I'm always having to play with the sizing and make adjustments until I can get them to print just right.

moddaq

Does not work as shown. Will not include price at any cost. Finicky with lines. If you add certain things in line one line two will not work. Do not think this app ever went though testing phase before being published.

September 25, 2019

Thank you for this feedback. I'm sorry to hear that you're having troubles with getting the price to display on your labels, and I would like to help investigate this in more detail. In order to get started with this, I'm going to send you an email in a few moments. Please keep an eye out for this email and reply directly back to me once you receive it so that I can help troubleshoot this issue further. Thanks! - Rae, Shopify Support

Au Claire Boutique

Very finicky. Ultimately allows me to get the job done, but it's very clunky and doesn't always bring up the products I want to make labels for.

September 25, 2019

Thank you for posting this review. I'm sorry to hear that you're having troubles creating barcodes for certain products, and I would really like to help look into this further. I'm going to send you an email shortly so that we can discuss this in more detail. Please reply directly to my email once you receive it, and I'll be glad to help provide some additional assistance. I look forward to hearing back from you! - Rae, Shopify Support

Grace & Grits

The app works well but I wish there was a feature to add additional size barcodes. I have a small label that I need to use on some products and this app will not allow me to do that.

September 23, 2019

Thank you for sharing this feedback! In addition to the listed supported label types, we have some extra options at the bottom under "Other Labels". This page from our help docs has some more details! (http://bit.ly/2l0ypDA)

Does the smaller label you're using fit one of these sizes? I will follow up with you via email shortly, in case you needed any further assistance on this. -Lizzy, Shopify Support

Wild Isles Swim

I have using this for about 3 months. It gets the job done! I like the customization of what you want on the label, that is very helpful. I do wish it was more accessible directly from the product inventory pages, vs. having to enter the app itself to print labels - but I might just not know the work around. My printer default settings don't seem to line up with the templates 1:1 but that's probably more of my Dymo printer problems than this app.

Todo Divino

It doesn't match the print formats, I don't know why, I have to convert the PDFs to Words and edit the margins, but it would be a waste of time. I should fix that.

This is using the 3 x30 labels in letter size

September 11, 2019

Thank you for sharing this feedback! When you're printing you may be able to correct the settings for the print out by using your system's printing options. This screenshot shows how to access those (https://screenshot.click/11-14-pvyfk-mbpua.jpg).

I’ve followed up with you via email as well in case you needed any further assistance on this. -Lizzy, Shopify Support

Chase Value Centre

Please guide Me how can i make a customize Barcode i have a ZEBRA Barcode Printer 1.50" x 3" i Cant able to make Custom Dimension

September 10, 2019

Thank you for reaching out with this question. Retail Barcode Labels currently only supports Avery and Dymo label types. However, we're always looking for ways to improve our apps, so I'm going to share this suggestion with our teams. I'm also going to follow up with you via email so that we can discuss your request further. Looking forward to speaking with you soon! - Rae, Shopify Support

shagunse.com

I tried multiple times but could not able to see price in the label preview. not sure how to inlcude the price in the label.

September 2, 2019

Thank you for reaching out and for taking the time to leave your review. There should be an option to add the price of products to the labels you print, so I'd be interested in taking a closer look at this for you to see why you are not able to add the price or see it in the preview.

I will be sending you an email shortly to touch base with you and I hope we can discuss this further. Please keep an eye out for my email and I look forward to hearing back from you. -Victor, Shopify Support

MarcheMallow

It would be nice if we could select all products in stock ( after filtering) at once and print as much sticker/barcode per unit as there are items in stock.