Retail Barcode Labels

Retail Barcode Labels | Reviews

by Shopify

Create and print barcode labels for your products

Kismet Mosaic

I love everything about this app except that I can't use the labels I have on hand (30334) which I use for my online orders. Other than that it's great. Now quit nagging me to leave a review.

Humble Bumble kids Boutique

I dislike having to go through products alphabetically. I would like to be able to print the most recent products created instead of having to search, print, go back a page, search, print, go back a page, search print...you get the idea.

November 29, 2019

Thank you for leaving this review and sharing your feedback. I understand how beneficial it would be to have the most recently added products displayed first when creating and printing new labels.

Our teams are always working hard to improve the functionality of our apps, so I'm going to share your suggestion with them regarding the sort order of the products when printing labels. I'll reach out to you via email to ensure your feedback is logged with our development team directly. Thanks! - Rae, Shopify Support

Nauli

I needed a while to figure out how it works. Lately we don't have any problems. Except it needs a long time to create the barcodes.
Of course, we would be happy, if this app would make it possible to create barcodes and print them directly from the inventary, right when products come in.

ADAPTO

As others, I don't understand the low reviews, it was amazing for me : efficient and easy, the app connects to products and generate flexible labels including barcode based on my database...
I must admit that it is non intuitive at the start, you need to create a template then find the "print labels" button on top of the page and then select products and print (I printed using PDF Creator so it was saved as pdf).
Thanks for the app.

XOL Design

I don't understand the negative reviews. This app has worked flawlessly for us from the get-go, and super easy to navigate the screens. Printing was a breeze with the Dymo 450. I would recommend this app!

SPREE Boutique

I used to be able to add a product and create a barcode label right from the product added and print. Now I have to jump through hoops going back and forth creating it up to 3 times before I finally can print

November 7, 2019

Thanks for reaching out with this feedback. To print a barcode label directly from a product page, just click 'More actions' at the top of the page and select 'Print barcode labels'. This will open up the Retail Barcode Labels app in your Shopify admin so that the label template and the number of labels required can be printed. Labels can also be printed from the product list view by following these steps: http://bit.ly/2GC5bSM.

I'll reach out to you via email so that we can discuss this process in more detail. Speak soon! - Rae, Shopify Support

WWTA

Really the only issue I have with this app is that a good portion of my labels are not being generated with titles, which isn't the worst thing in the world, but it's quite obnoxious and seems random as to which products will have titles and which won't. Customer service has been fairly useless in addressing this issue.

November 7, 2019

Thanks for sharing this feedback on the Retail Barcode Labels app. I understand you're having troubles with the titles on your labels, and I'm sorry you've had difficulties resolving this with our Support team. I'd like to help look into this further, so I'm going to send you a follow up email with more information. I look forward to speaking with you soon! - Rae, Shopify Support

American Car Craft

This app went rogue and replaced all the barcodes on-site with 8 digit codes. What little support I received just said there were plenty of warnings that action was going to take place...not so. Now Google Shopping sees all barcodes as invalid. Not happy I gave 1 star because there is no -1 option.

October 30, 2019

Thank you for posting this review and sharing these details. I'm sorry to hear about the issues you had with the Retail Barcode Labels app, and how this impacted your setup with Google Shopping. I understand the difficulties this has created for you, so I'd like to follow up with you via email so we can discuss your specific experience in more detail. I'll be in touch soon! - Rae, Shopify Support

Podwinkle

At first, I thought his app was great because it was easy to figure out. But then, when you start using it, it takes forever to go through each item to pick barcode for, and then it won't print, and I could not find a way to save what I had selected because it made me start all over again. I spend hours trying to get it to print, and every time I tried to print an error would come up! Such a waist of time.

October 30, 2019

Thank you for sharing this feedback on your experience. To speed up the process of creating and adding barcodes, try following these steps (http://bit.ly/2NmqNoW) to assign barcodes to all products and variants. In terms of the print error, this may be resolved by ensuring your printer is set up with these recommended settings: http://bit.ly/331SMkl.

I'm going to send you a follow up email so we can work through these issues together in more detail. I look forward to speaking with you soon! - Rae, Shopify Support

Random Swag

This Simple barcode app gets the job done. Works great with our Dymo printer. Great way to speed up the order process without having to pay for barcodes. Barcodes do not work with other marketplaces but are great for internal usage
RandomSwag.com