Retail Barcode Labels

Retail Barcode Labels

by Shopify

Create and print barcode labels for your products

Oberoi Garments LLP

Why did you replace an important app with something that doesn't service worldwide? Are you indirectly asking us to stop using your softwares?

I spoke t o one of the developers of this app and came to know that this app doesn't support INR currency and hence we can't use this app. The other alternative is to use DYMO app but it has the most complicated interface. We can''t even export barcode labels like before. Extremely disappointed with Shopify.

Old Review (December 2018)
I started using this app since the barcode printer app started flashing that's its gonna get removed in March 2019. Its not picking the price of the product. Everything else gets printed but M.R.P. is not getting printed. We entered both Price and compare price to test but nothing gets printed in price field. Please help.

Ecru.es

It's great. You can change the order of the data so it can show the price bigger. I would give it five star if it would print directly instead of open another page. My clients are compleining since the euro sign shows before the price and too close. They see € 4,95 instead of €94,95 and i should be 94,95 €

SPYSCAPE

Like everything on Shopify....doesn't work. Prints wrong orientation or not at all, but shame on me. Fool me once, when I decided to use Shopify, shame on them, fool me twice, when I thought Shopify would support the hardware they recommend and sell to you, shame on me. There goes another $120 bucks, on the plus side it Dymo printer looks very nice sitting next to the Rollo printer they sold me that also doesn't work. I got a real nice collection of paper weights going on here.

Tee for the Soul

This app is almost perfect...

It's only flaw is the character limit assigned to the first line of the label. If you are over the character limit, it cuts off your title and adds in "..." at the end, instead of shrinking the title size to fit to the barcode like EVERY other app out there. Simply not usable until that is changed.

1 2 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 20 Next