Retail Barcode Labels

Retail Barcode Labels

by Shopify

Create and print barcode labels for your products

Pretty B. Clothing

Seriously? WTF is going on? I thought the last app was bad...this one is worse. Way more steps to print a simple label. When it does print, Its too small to read, and I have to go back to each individual product to print. At least with the old one, it would show all of the new products together. What are you suppose to do after Feb 20th?

Essex Steam Train & Riverboat

NOT user friendly. bar code lines print too close together, barcode scanner won't read labels. And way too many steps to print labels.

Wohnreich

Don't use this app if you are using shopify's google shopping app to, since it will overwrite all your EAN/GTIN fields with it's barcode resulting in failed syncronisation for your shopping feed. I lost over 250 correct maintained data until I noticed that it kills my Shipping Feed .... zero stars

Gloriasandals

I used this app wish to print the barcode on an A4 Avery label ,
it does not print correctly and does not align with paper . I sellected the correct paper and check it 100 times,
I normally use amazon to do the same job and it works perfect

The Brewmeister

I can see why other users gave this app a one star. It doesnt allow much customization on the printer sheets, meaning skus may get cut off a bit, wont print out perfectly. Is it usable? Yes. Is it handy? Yes. Can you use it from a phone or your POS? Yes. Is it diamond encrusted? No. Its nothing special, but it's free. You just need the correct type of labels for your printer.

Tabitha Shop

top funziona perfettamente non sono d'accordo con le recensioni negative per stampare bene e tutto regolare devi avere solo una semplice stampante dymo con rotoli esatti......... top top top

HYPESTEIN

I really don't agree with the negative reviews, and i'm a sceptic when app has lower rating than 4.6.

This app is super easy to use, and it takes seconds to figure out what to do. It made my stock look more appealing when shipping the products with the barcodes because we are selling exclusive products.

TRY IT FOR YOURSELF BEFORE YOU JUDGE IT BY REVIEWS!

Cameo Boutique

Horrible! Very limited options for small labels. Doesn't work and you can't get through to tech support so that should tell you something right there! Please fix!

IVKO STORE by Katrin Leblond

This app needs support seriously!!!!!
So many dymo labels aren't available is insane! really disappointed.

Knitnstitch

I don't mind the number of screens, and I had no problems getting this app to function, but the following would really help

1. ability to print just one variant( we have products with 100 variants and its too hard to set all the quantities to zero for the ones you want to suppress)
2. the ability to print barcodes from a Shopify transfer using the quantity you are putting into stock (ie when receiving new stock and doing it via a transfer)
3. the ability to scan an existing barcode into admin- you can only doing this by putting the scanner into keyboard mode (which is pretty tacky).
4. the ability to shrink fonts when product name or variant titles are long.