Retail Barcode Labels

Create and print barcode labels for your products

Price: Free

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

TheAnimeCode

It does the job and works most of the time. Few times their system seem to be down but always working again if I come back in an hour. I would like more options for looks, but for a free app it does everything I need it to do 98% of the time. For the price I can't help but rate it highly for that.

Onze Moda

Location Spain

This app helped my starting shop 100%, easy to use and set up with any thermal printer. I would definitely recommend it.

Deadweight Clothing

Location Ireland

Love this app, so easy to set up and use with the Dymo Label Writer 450. Templates are easy to set up without any code and make great, professional looking labels

HobbyHeroes.com

I changed my review. I use a MAC and Safari did not work with the app. Opened it up in Chrome and it worked just fine.
good app

June 10, 2019

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with the Retail Barcode Labels app! We're always working to make sure our apps function properly for our merchants, so I’ve followed up with you via email so we can take a closer look at the issue you are having. Looking forward to connecting soon!

- Alex, Shopify Support

MrMuffin'sTrains

This app has made printing and generating barcodes for products a lot easier for us.

We previously where manually making the barcode labels for the products which would take more time than needed. Typos and mistakes where often made. As well as having to save every single label...which isn't at all helpful when you have over 1000+ products!

The file is generated into a pdf file, which allows us to use are Zebra label printer to print out this labels.

This app is a game changer for us and hope to see some improvements down the line.

Things that I would wish to see this app implement in the future are:
- to allow custom label sizes to be entered and saved.
- to allow the transfer page to have a print label button available. this way as the product has been approved. hitting print labels for those items and the quantity shown would help get those labels placed on the product right away.
- To allow the title as a 2nd sub to become "..." if to long instead of being removed completely.
- For it to be able to display the compared price if the price is different. That way it displays a sale or price reduction instead of just showing the sale price. Example: $15.00 was $20.00 (I would recommend making this a separate option to allow the seller to choose the old version or this version)
- Add a setting menu to allow us to choose for it to auto generate barcodes as products are made or to leave it turned off to how it currently is now. This would allow sellers that make their own product or just need the barcodes for internal use to get them made right away.

SOLO gluten free

Location Austria

Tolle App die Ihren Zweck perfekt erfüllt und sehr hilfreich ist, Danke Shopify.
Grüße vom SOLO gluten free Team
www.sologlutenfree.com

Blue Whale Trading Company

App works perfectly! We had 1,500 barcode labels across many different products loaded in 2 days in a new location.

Was concerned based on previous reviews, but running Dynmo printer with Mac computer was simple and efficient.

We did NOT use Dynmo software, just make template in Shopify, choose product (or variant) and print!

Fake Treats

Location Australia

So easy to use! I love it! I love how it has made getting a retail store on a budget such a easy processs!

Bella’s Boutique

Best ever! Love how much it helps save time in the end , helps on inventory , checking out on pos system faster and keeping track of my inventory .

Bunker 27

Time spent using app About 1 hour

I give this a 5 star. I don't know why people are having issues. I just downloaded it and it works great! I am on a MAC using chrome. It prints much faster than the old did. Also what I like is you can easily select all in stock qty to update the number of labels you wanted printed.

VERY important. Make sure you setup your template and then READ the information on the right side about what label size you need to select to make this work. You won't find 1" x 2 1/8" inch option. When you go print you labels read the info on the right column about selecting the correct paper size. It works like a charm. Very happy with the new app.

Here's the info you need to know if you are using 1"x 2 1/8" barcode.

Paper size
Set to Dymo - 30336 Small.

Make sure the paper size matches the labels in your template.

If you don’t see this label type in your browser print window, select an alternate label type that’s the same size:
30336 Small