Retail Barcode Labels

Retail Barcode Labels

by Shopify

Create and print barcode labels for your products

iShop A La Mode

This app sucks. It does not work. After you create barcodes and go to print barcodes, it ALWAYS gives you an error message of missing one barcode so you have to repeat the entire process twice every time. So frustrating! It is wasting valuable time!!!

AdvertisingClock.com

App works well for me BUT one Big problem is that Google Shopping requires a 10, 12 or 14 digit bar-code. This app creates an 8 digit code and therefore if you are also using the Goggle App, your products will NOT upload to Google Shopping! What a shame someone didn't know that when they created the app. Could have offered an option for number length.

May 18, 2020

Hi, there. Thank you so much for providing your feedback, and I can certainly understand your frustration there. You are correct that the app creates 8 digit bar-codes while Google requires 10, 12, or 14 digit UPC codes.

What's happening here is that the app populates your barcode locations in Google Shopping with these 8 digit numbers - these are actually GTIN numbers, however because Google reads them as UPC numbers, they will not accepted.

The easiest way to resolve this is to manually replace the barcodes with your own GTIN numbers in the Google Shopping app. That said, I totally understand that this is not ideal. I'll be sure to pass your feedback on to our developers as a feature request, for either a separate box to fill in GTIN numbers on product pages, or for the option to print longer barcodes in the app itself.

Thank you! - Brie, Shopify Support

ANN|JEAN Boutique

The app does not work 90% of the time. It takes about 10-20 times to get a barcode created. This takes up time that I do not have. Look into fixing this problem..

May 7, 2020

Thank you for writing this review and I'm sorry to hear that you've experienced this problem with the Retail Barcode Labels app. I'd like to take a closer look at this to see if I can help resolve the issue, so I will be sending you an email shortly so that we can discuss this in more detail. Please get back to me there if you are still seeking assistance. -Victor, Shopify Support

Marigold Way

This is a very clunky and buggy app. The previous app was much better. None of my employees can figure out how to use this. Resulting in lots of label waste. The many steps are one of the problems and there's obviously some print driver (do they even exist anymore) issues. It's made barcoding very frustrating and inefficient.

May 6, 2020

Thank you for sharing this feedback with us.

We have teams dedicated to making sure feedback is heard and applied to future developments in the apps we offer. We’d like to chat more about your experience and which features are causing frustration.

I’ve reached out to you via email, and look forward to continuing our conversation! -Lizzy, Shopify Support

TlbatkShop | طلباتك شوب ® Official Site

worst app Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app.

April 24, 2020

Thank you for the feedback; I'm sorry to hear that you're not enjoying the app. I'd like to find out more about what specifically you had trouble with, so that we can troubleshoot any issues with you and pass that on to our developers as well. I'll reach out to you via email shortly and we can discuss there. Thank you. - Brie, Shopify Support

Wall To Wall Storage

Pretty worthless. It creates 8 digit bar-codes while in the USA Google requires 12 digit UPC codes. The App will populate your custom products bar-code locations with these 8 digit numbers and then Google will kick them all back and you will have to manually remove them. I submitted an inquiry on this and was told that these are actually GTIN numbers but Google reads them as UPC numbers. There needs to be a separate box to fill in for GTIN numbers on the product pages.

March 13, 2020

Thank you for the feedback! I can definitely understand the frustration with having to manually replace the barcodes with your GTIN numbers. An alternative option would be to export your products via a CSV file to change them in bulk and import them back into your store afterwards.

That said, I'll be sure to pass that feedback on to the relevant team so that hopefully a separate field for that is added in the future. I will follow up with you via email shortly as well, in case you have any further questions about this. Thank you! - Brie, Shopify Support

Market Street Gallery

STOP ASKING FOR FEEDBACK. Needs improvement. Should be able to search for a product using a contains match, not a starts with match. This slows down the printing process.

March 3, 2020

Thank you for writing your review and I can see why this change would be a useful one. We report merchant feedback to our development team so they can gauge demand from our merchants and understand better what changes merchants want to see. I will be sure to log your comments with them. If you have any further questions about the app or need help with anything else, please contact our support team at any time. -Victor, Shopify Support

sloomooinstitute

Hate it!!! PLEASE take away the extra step of PRINT LABEL SHEET. It's annoying to have to click more than we used to, and it's becoming time consuming especially for busy business like mine where we need to print barcodes every hours.

March 2, 2020

Thank you very much for your feedback here!

The recents updates to the Retail Barcodes app were mostly visual and intended to improve workflow. I would like to chat with you in more detail so that we can investigate how this change might have impacted your business and work on improvements.

We’re always working to improve the way our apps work, so I’ve followed up with you via email to discuss and share your feedback with our development team. -Lizzy, Shopify Support

Deadwood History, Inc.

I am not liking your change the "Print label sheet" is confusing and adds more steps to the process

March 2, 2020

Thank you for sharing your feedback on this. I can definitely understand how this change has created more steps in your workflow of printing labels, and I'd really like to share your feedback with our teams. I'm going to send you an email shortly to discuss this further. I look forward to speaking with you soon! - Rae, Shopify Support

Balance Eco

There are a few minor issues and inconveniences, however, my biggest problem by far is that Google shows ALL barcodes as invalid. It's cool to be able to create new barcodes for products, but it doesn't really help if they register as invalid barcodes to one of the main shopping platforms.

February 26, 2020

Thank you very much for your review. I'm sorry to hear that using this app caused conflict with your Google Shopping barcode requirements.

Very often this is an issue because Google Shopping requires specific barcodes, which can be traced back to a product's manufacturer, while our barcode labels app isn't able to locate those at this time. Therefore the codes created by the app won't be as specific as what Google is looking for.

That being said, we are always looking for ways to improve the apps we offer to help make our merchants' lives easier. I will be following up with you via email so that we can talk in more detail about how your experience with this app could be improved! -Lizzy, Shopify Support

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17