Retail Barcode Labels

Retail Barcode Labels

by Shopify

Create and print barcode labels for your products

Slam69

Really useful to create barcodes for uncoded products.
I just wish it was an easier process, i'd like to Create barcodes and Print on one page, rather than having to retype all the products back in.

Also if you could integrate Transfers with this app, so when a new Transfer arrives you can send all the products straight to the app, create barcodes if needed and print. To do this now, currently you have to copy and paste or input all the of your transferred products to create barcodes, and then do it all again print barcode labels.

Other than that it's really good, and free!

C U at X Tack

Love this app, labels print quickly and clearly. Only reason i can't give it a 5 is I click create bar codes, wait for confirmation this was done, go to the labels I want to print and it says barcodes are missing. I have to do the process again, may be my connection speed (SLOW) but figured I'd pass it along. It would also be nice to not have to go through so many screens to print labels, if bar codes must be created once that is done it should automatically go to the product...
Thanks!

Bombo Clothing Co.

PLEASE take away the extra step of PRINT LABEL SHEET. It's annoying to have to click more than we used to, and it's becoming time consuming. Otherwise up until then it's been great. Thank you

UPDATE

The app has been restored to it's former efficiency, without the extra Print Label Sheet steps. THANK YOU! 5/5

March 2, 2020

Thank you for sharing this feedback with us! Our development team will be grateful to know how this feature has been affecting your workflow.

I'd like to chat more with you about your experience with the app so far. I've followed up with you via email so that we can continue our conversation and I can share your thoughts with our team. -Lizzy, Shopify Support

Uptown Boujee

I had a few issues trying to install this to my store and actually had to reach out to Shopify support for help. the solution was simple and I should have thought of it but I didn't. Works great now but I wish that there were more options for label sizes or an ability to input your own size labels

Sunday Staples

it would be helpful if we could see a history of which product's barcodes have been changed in the last 24 hours! this way we could keep track of which items have been edited and which items not yet, and reduce chances of duplicate.

it is also helpful to move the change barcode for all items at a different spot so we do not mistakenly click it.

January 15, 2020

Thank you for sharing this feedback with us! Our team works hard to improve our app functionality, which wouldn't be possible without these kinds of insights.

I’d like to chat more about this and I’ve reached out to you via email. Hope to hear from you soon! -Lizzy, Shopify Support

Blessed Buffalo Boutique

We use this app to barcode our inventory. It helps us keep track of everything in our store. It works efficient.

Kismet Mosaic

I love everything about this app except that I can't use the labels I have on hand (30334) which I use for my online orders. Other than that it's great. Now quit nagging me to leave a review.

Nauli

I needed a while to figure out how it works. Lately we don't have any problems. Except it needs a long time to create the barcodes.
Of course, we would be happy, if this app would make it possible to create barcodes and print them directly from the inventary, right when products come in.

Boutique 1780

This app makes it much easier for me to label and manage my inventory, but I wish I had more control over the layout of the labels.

Sheen Uncovered

I am using this app to create and print labels for products we sell in our shop. It was working fine so far and was really easy and with just few steps I was able to print barcodes. We use Demo LabelWriter 450. I didn't need to use the app for a few weeks but yesterday I had to print few barcodes and it is not working fine anymore.
It prints only parts of the information on the label. I've been trying different settings, followed the instructions and recommendations from the app help page, noting seems to work.
Could you please give me any idea how to deal with this case?

Mira