Retail Barcode Labels

Retail Barcode Labels

by Shopify

Create and print barcode labels for your products

PapayaOslo

The App works as it should. However it does miss couple of features.
1. It would be great if it will allow to print the product type.
2.Ifit would grant access to low level users to print labels. (Without accessing the products themselves)

Otherwise top notch - Recommended.

Detroit Shirt Company

It does a decent job but really wish that it would give the option to print barcodes from the order page, I end up entering all of the same information twice.

Logan Malloch

We use this app regularly and it's been a great help, a lot of our goods are from local artist and makers that too numerous to remember it all so this makes things faster and easier at the till.

Across the Street

Perfect app for adding barcodes to all your products instantly. There is an option to generate barcodes for products that haven't got them yet (or rewrite all of them with new ones). I guess this last feature is causing some issues with other users (probably that's why the rating of this app is lower that should be, in my opinion).

The only option that I miss at the moment, is a way to define custom sized labels. There is a lot to choose from, but we need a really specific size. Could this be added, please? :)

Milo's - Baby & Toddler Wear

The app is ok for a freebie. Would be good if it was able to do custom size of labels and perhaps be able to add a logo - the options are limited. We have made it work for us but would be great for it to be better

mui mia

Creo necesario incuir mas plantillas de Dymo. Esta muy limitado para poder imprimir con esta impresora. De resto me parece una buena app

Gracias

RC's For Life

The barcode app is great for adding barcodes to items that didn't come with any. It works well and searching for items to print barcode works fine. I do wish that I could more quickly print a single barcode from the shopify products page without having to load the barcode page and then be able to click on File Print. Other than that extended step it works great.

Guadalupe Design

I think it would be great if you could also allow Dymo Medium Multipurpose Labels 30334 templates on a horizontal option

Amye's Traveling Boutique

I really do like this app and for me, so far it's been user friendly and easy to use. Down side? I wish it was compatible with Zebra label printers. I like that printer because it has a continuous retail tag option that's not an adhesive label. With this, I need to print my price tag on an adhesive label and then stick it to a tag that I then secure to my clothing items using a retail gun. Maybe Dymo will get on board with a continuous feed, non adhesive retail tag. I can only hope...and write a review ;-)

Slam69

Really useful to create barcodes for uncoded products.
I just wish it was an easier process, i'd like to Create barcodes and Print on one page, rather than having to retype all the products back in.

Also if you could integrate Transfers with this app, so when a new Transfer arrives you can send all the products straight to the app, create barcodes if needed and print. To do this now, currently you have to copy and paste or input all the of your transferred products to create barcodes, and then do it all again print barcode labels.

Other than that it's really good, and free!

Previous 1 3 4