Retail Barcode Labels

Retail Barcode Labels

by Shopify

Create and print barcode labels for your products

Milo's - Baby & Toddler Wear

The app is ok for a freebie. Would be good if it was able to do custom size of labels and perhaps be able to add a logo - the options are limited. We have made it work for us but would be great for it to be better

mui mia

Creo necesario incuir mas plantillas de Dymo. Esta muy limitado para poder imprimir con esta impresora. De resto me parece una buena app

Gracias

RC's For Life

The barcode app is great for adding barcodes to items that didn't come with any. It works well and searching for items to print barcode works fine. I do wish that I could more quickly print a single barcode from the shopify products page without having to load the barcode page and then be able to click on File Print. Other than that extended step it works great.

Guadalupe Design

I think it would be great if you could also allow Dymo Medium Multipurpose Labels 30334 templates on a horizontal option

Amye's Traveling Boutique

I really do like this app and for me, so far it's been user friendly and easy to use. Down side? I wish it was compatible with Zebra label printers. I like that printer because it has a continuous retail tag option that's not an adhesive label. With this, I need to print my price tag on an adhesive label and then stick it to a tag that I then secure to my clothing items using a retail gun. Maybe Dymo will get on board with a continuous feed, non adhesive retail tag. I can only hope...and write a review ;-)

Slam69

Really useful to create barcodes for uncoded products.
I just wish it was an easier process, i'd like to Create barcodes and Print on one page, rather than having to retype all the products back in.

Also if you could integrate Transfers with this app, so when a new Transfer arrives you can send all the products straight to the app, create barcodes if needed and print. To do this now, currently you have to copy and paste or input all the of your transferred products to create barcodes, and then do it all again print barcode labels.

Other than that it's really good, and free!

C U at X Tack

Love this app, labels print quickly and clearly. Only reason i can't give it a 5 is I click create bar codes, wait for confirmation this was done, go to the labels I want to print and it says barcodes are missing. I have to do the process again, may be my connection speed (SLOW) but figured I'd pass it along. It would also be nice to not have to go through so many screens to print labels, if bar codes must be created once that is done it should automatically go to the product...
Thanks!

Bombo Clothing Co.

PLEASE take away the extra step of PRINT LABEL SHEET. It's annoying to have to click more than we used to, and it's becoming time consuming. Otherwise up until then it's been great. Thank you

UPDATE

The app has been restored to it's former efficiency, without the extra Print Label Sheet steps. THANK YOU! 5/5

March 2, 2020

Thank you for sharing this feedback with us! Our development team will be grateful to know how this feature has been affecting your workflow.

I'd like to chat more with you about your experience with the app so far. I've followed up with you via email so that we can continue our conversation and I can share your thoughts with our team. -Lizzy, Shopify Support

Uptown Boujee

I had a few issues trying to install this to my store and actually had to reach out to Shopify support for help. the solution was simple and I should have thought of it but I didn't. Works great now but I wish that there were more options for label sizes or an ability to input your own size labels

Sunday Staples

it would be helpful if we could see a history of which product's barcodes have been changed in the last 24 hours! this way we could keep track of which items have been edited and which items not yet, and reduce chances of duplicate.

it is also helpful to move the change barcode for all items at a different spot so we do not mistakenly click it.

January 15, 2020

Thank you for sharing this feedback with us! Our team works hard to improve our app functionality, which wouldn't be possible without these kinds of insights.

I’d like to chat more about this and I’ve reached out to you via email. Hope to hear from you soon! -Lizzy, Shopify Support

Previous 1 3 4