Retail Barcode Labels

Retail Barcode Labels

by Shopify

Create and print barcode labels for your products

Whitt & Co. Clothing

Love the app, it has helped make our brick and mortar store more efficient. My only complaint is that it doesn't do GTIN for selling online like google or amazon. I would even pay for that

Mooey Christmas & Udder Things

The app is really easy to use. I only wish it would show the SKU on the items after you print the labels, since you cannot see the name on the label after it's printed. I also wish it would fit the name or part of the name of the item on the Jewelry Label and the 1" square. If it had that, I would have given it 5 stars.

JMan Photography

Once Set Up it works good. Works on brother label system as well. Would like to be able to set one label as default setting, thus eliminating one step to print. Would also be nice to be able to print right from product listing with filter as I have alot of catching up to do with inventory and is tedious to have so many steps to print one label.

Gold Apple Boutique

I use this app for my retail shop. In general it's been a life saver to be able to code and tag products. However recently it has been glitchy and not creating barcodes for all items - some are missing barcodes when generated. It may be an update issue. Overall I would recommend using this app for retail.

PapayaOslo

The App works as it should. However it does miss couple of features.
1. It would be great if it will allow to print the product type.
2.Ifit would grant access to low level users to print labels. (Without accessing the products themselves)

Otherwise top notch - Recommended.

Detroit Shirt Company

It does a decent job but really wish that it would give the option to print barcodes from the order page, I end up entering all of the same information twice.

Logan Malloch

We use this app regularly and it's been a great help, a lot of our goods are from local artist and makers that too numerous to remember it all so this makes things faster and easier at the till.

Across the Street

Perfect app for adding barcodes to all your products instantly. There is an option to generate barcodes for products that haven't got them yet (or rewrite all of them with new ones). I guess this last feature is causing some issues with other users (probably that's why the rating of this app is lower that should be, in my opinion).

The only option that I miss at the moment, is a way to define custom sized labels. There is a lot to choose from, but we need a really specific size. Could this be added, please? :)

Milo's - Baby & Toddler Wear

The app is ok for a freebie. Would be good if it was able to do custom size of labels and perhaps be able to add a logo - the options are limited. We have made it work for us but would be great for it to be better

mui mia

Creo necesario incuir mas plantillas de Dymo. Esta muy limitado para poder imprimir con esta impresora. De resto me parece una buena app

Gracias