Return Prime: Order Return

Order returns, exchange, return label & store credit refunds.

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

BlackOceanStore

I was veryyy satisfied. the team was very involved and helpful. I definitely recommend. thank you so much

Kombuchery

Amazing app and world class service. One of the rare return apps that offers a DHL integration for Germany

Bong Sutra

Best app in the market. Their representative is very helpful and supportive. Easy to install and comparatively low price chart. Highly Recommended from Bong Sutra.

Modern&Home

Great app with excellent features. Very helpful customer service team. Got my issues resolved quickly.

Made For Her Label

This app made our return , exchange and refund process very easy. Thank you so much . Great work by the team.

Cosmas-Hardware.com

Update: Unfortunately, we were not able to move forward with the Return Prime: Order Return by Appsdart. The app requires the customer to request a separate return for every single line-item on the order. Most of our orders have multiple line-items, and this would be a major inconvenience for our customers, and for us on the back-end. We reached out to Appsdart about this, and were hoping a solution could be created. After a few weeks of waiting, it does not appear a solution has been achieved, and we will have to continue searching for an app that meets our needs. First, we want to say how much we appreciate the incredible support and service we have received while setting up the Return Prime: Order Return app. We wish all Shopify app developers were so incredibly responsive. We are using the Return Prime: Order Return app because we were looking for an app that was clean and simple, and that we could modify to meet our specific needs (such as generating our own RMA/RGA numbers). As we set up the app (which was very easy), we ran across a few things that we needed to modify, reached out to the developer and received an almost instantaneous every time. Not only was the response quick, the solution provided was perfect. Appsdart has won us over, and we intend to be a loyal user.

Syndicated

For some reason, the track order page loads very slow on my site. And it’s the only page that does that. Edit: They got it fixed. I think it was mainly the image on the page slowing down the site. And perhaps some other things since it didn’t immediately stop once the picture got removed. Either way, it’s all good now.

LAS Look

great app....and great customer service.....the support team is so helpful....very quick response....very very happy......on of the best out there.
thank you.

ENVY'D

This app is exactly what I needed for my e-commerce store. So easy to use and the team is awesome. We set up a call and got me going right away. Would definitely recommend to someone looking for return solutions.

Zincentral

I have researched all of the major returns apps and decided to go with Return Prime for our store. By far one of the best Return apps available for Shopify. Streamlines the entire process for customers so that it takes a job off of your plate. There are some features I've requested that the Return Prime team responded they're currently working on building it out. Sounds like their development team has a great plan in place. The value we're going to get from this app is incredible!
Their team is so quick to respond to all of my questions. Really wonderful customer service! Their automatic Return Process has saved out soo much of my time :)