Return Prime: Order Return

Order returns, exchange, return label & store credit refunds.

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

LAS Look

great app....and great customer service.....the support team is so helpful....very quick response....very very happy......on of the best out there.
thank you.

ENVY'D

This app is exactly what I needed for my e-commerce store. So easy to use and the team is awesome. We set up a call and got me going right away. Would definitely recommend to someone looking for return solutions.

Zincentral

I have researched all of the major returns apps and decided to go with Return Prime for our store. By far one of the best Return apps available for Shopify. Streamlines the entire process for customers so that it takes a job off of your plate. There are some features I've requested that the Return Prime team responded they're currently working on building it out. Sounds like their development team has a great plan in place. The value we're going to get from this app is incredible!
Their team is so quick to respond to all of my questions. Really wonderful customer service! Their automatic Return Process has saved out soo much of my time :)

Allure Armoire

Just 100% worth it. The timely and effective support. Efforts they've put deserves an appreciation especially Shubham from the team, thanks a lot:) Excellent experience so far<3

Conrad Hasselbach Shoes & Garment

We had been looking for an alternative to our returns app for a while now. But we needed a connection to Shippo, which is now possible since yesterday. So I installed the app and what can I say great. Everything is customizable, all texts can be translated into the required language. A couple of things had to be adapted, so we turned to the support and this was really extremely helpful and has implemented everything within a few minutes perfect. Now everything is fine, and works as desired. We can rate this app and especially the suport with 5 stars.

CHHAPA

Value for Money.
Perfect to start with low return Quantities
Amazing support. Helped us resolve carrier integration issue within hours.

The Label Life

Really helpful and fast, the tech support is impeccable, they resolve queries and issues in less than 5 mins .

TimTay Official

Very easy to use and install. Customer service department are super supportive :) Hightly recommend

Alamode By Akanksha

The app is a lifesaver for us. The best app out there to handle returns and exchanges in a seamless manner. Highly competent and helpful people available round the clock.

OffNorth

Managing returns & exchanges and customer communication in the entire process was proving a big challenge and then we came across Return Prime. This app has helped us enormously in managing the process efficiently and, above all, managing customer expectations more effectively. In the initial stage we needed a few clarifications and found the customer support to be extremely quick and responsive.