Session Recording & Replays

Watch shoppers in action! Find errors with visitor replays!

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Propel Replays - Screen recording and replay app for Shopify

Spartan Watches

Just installed the app! Looks great but we will see how helpful it is :) stay tuned! The setup process is by far the easiest from any app out there

August 16, 2022

Hello friends at Spartan Watches,

Thanks for the AWESOME review, Marko! We really appreciate you. Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

- Tom @ Propel Commerce

Abebe+Booker

Time spent using app About 15 hours

Just saw my first recordings and I absolutely love this app. it is very helpful in figuring out why people are buy or not buying

KYMOLYN

Location Switzerland

A excellent App. Help me to improve the costumer experience and to understand my customer and whey they don't convert. Provide also with good customer analytic, a great asset. I really recommend.

August 8, 2022

Hello friends at KYMOLYN,

Thanks for the review, Raissa! We're glad to hear our app is super useful to you. Chat us anytime you need help. More power to your business! 🚀

Millstore.it

Location Italy

Ho avuto un problema appena ho installato l'app, in pochi minuti è stato risolto! Ottima assistenza!

The Bat Flip Shop

Time spent using app About 13 hours

Awesome App, and great customer service when it is needed. I like when app developers have a representative online, makes life simple so that I don't have to wait a few days to get an answer. My Rep Leo was quick and informative. Thanks, Leo

July 27, 2022

Hello friends at The Bat Flip Shop,

It was a pleasure assisting you, Steven! Thanks for the awesome review! Chat us anytime you need help. More power to your business! 🚀

InnoThermos - Le Thermos de demain

Location France

J'utilise cette appli pour suivre les actions des clients sur mon site. Fonctionne bien, Leo du service client est très serviable.

July 26, 2022

Hello friends at InnoThermos,

Nous sommes ravis que notre application vous plaise, Jean-Charles ! Merci pour l'examen ! Profitez de notre application et plus de puissance pour votre entreprise ! 🚀

Moringa Designs

Great app.very useful for tracking customer behavior. Support is also really good and fast. Recommended.

July 25, 2022

Hello friends at Moringa Designs,

Thank you very much for the review, Disha! We're happy to help your business. Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

Shoe Dash

Time spent using app 9 minutes

This is great and my assistant was very helpful! I am very excited to see what exactly is going on that my customers visiting the site arent converting to sales.

Hello friends at Shoe Dash,

Thanks for the AWESOME review, Heather! We wish you all the best. Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

- Tom @ Propel Commerce

Wie Geht Es Dir Wirklich?

Location Estonia

Downloaded to test the app and all working fine. No issues so far. ...... ............................

Hello friends at Wie Geht Es Dir Wirklich?,

Thanks for the review, Lana! Chat us anytime you need help! Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

Nik & Nakks

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Great app every shopify owner should have one. and good customer service very patient and professional

Hello friends at Nik & Nakks,

We love the review, Wa'dell! Thanks very much! Enjoy our app and more power to your business! 🚀

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17