Session Recording & Replays

Watch shoppers in action! Find errors with visitor replays!

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Propel Replays - Screen recording and replay app for Shopify

Aromafy

Good, honest and useful app. The free offer is genuinely useful and definitely worth upgrading if you can.

DA-12® Punchy Tshirts in Orangeville, Ontario Canada

Bunny Bumm

Time spent using app About 1 month

Simple to install, use and the best part: the free version actually accomplishes something, instead of just teasing, or making you waste your time building something, to charge you later when it's time to use/launch the feature.

The Luua Company

This app is awesome and only keeps getting better. ITs definitely a keeper and and a must have for fixing conversion issues or dialing in on visitors most visited page, most viewed products etc.

Carts & Millie

Location Australia

I use this app to help me view sessions from my customer POV. It helps me to correct any issues they may encounter on my website.

Livio Antoine

Location Austria
Time spent using app About 1 month

We really appreciate this service, certainly reliable to learn how shoppers react to products/ services. One of the coolest features is to learn the type of the traffic, that really helps. I can't imagine that it is a free App.
Do not hesitate to try this cool app out, Guys.
We recommend it ;)
Great Job, Guys .... Keep on going :)

The Henna Guys

Amazing app, helped us pinpoint the issue on the website within 30 mins. Would leave it on for good. Thank you.

Pretty Little Tinks

Time spent using app About 1 year

I am glad I came across this app. It allows me to see visitors actions when they visit my site. I have been able to see some errors on my site that I didn't pay attention to before and is able to immediately fix those errors. I have noticed some awesome
upgrades . Overall this tool really comes in handy.

August 23, 2021

Hello friends at Pretty Little TInks,

Thanks so much for your review! We're so happy to hear the app has helped you to identify errors in your site that you were able to fix.

We'd love to know more about the replays that displayed an error message so we can get those working for you. Our support team will follow-up via email so we can investigate.

- Chris @ Propel Commerce

Skysetter Mobiles - Mobile Artist

I use this app to review how customers use my site to find my products. Do they use the top menu? Do more of them use a front page visual link, are they watching the product videos or just scrolling by? Does the image on the front page consistently get a click? These are the things that I'm very interested in as well as the ease of use on my site. I can't get that info without the recording and replay. The recordings are snappy, without delay, and very informative. I'm very happy with the 40k page view pricing and feel it is very fair for the service provided. Invaluable insights made my website changes a winner!

Hanf und Hemp

Location Germany

Very good! I'm always analyzising our visitors, creating heat maps and evaluating their time on our shop; I long time ago I learned recordings provide an invaluable tool for that - this app, Session Recording, is probably the best I've tested out thus far. Records details, mouse movement, etc... and free up to 40.000 sessions! Keep up the good work!