Session Recording & Replay

Watch shoppers in action! See what works, find & fix errors!

Free plan available
Propel Replays - Screen recording and replay app for Shopify

LYFTMAG

Good app to troubleshoot problems. Very easy to use. Just add app and install. If you're having issues with your conversion rates, i'd recommend

Scottishclans

Very good app and very good customs service. This really allow me to see everything that is going on in my store. Great!!!

March 4, 2022

Hello friends at Scottishclans,

We are delighted that you're liking our app and service! You feedback means a lot to us, so if you have any queries or suggestions please don't hesitate to let us know. :)

Her Fridays

Very easy app to use. Suitable for new Shopify users who want to see if something is wrong with their website.

ToysFurUs

muy útil! si permite ver como interactuan los clientes de forma practica. Y es gratis las primeras 500 views

March 2, 2022

Hello friends at ToysFurUs,

Thank you for your appreciation! We're happy to know that our app is helping you a lot. Chat or message us if you need any help. ;)

Sahara Specialty Foods

Great and easy to use replay app, lets you monitor your traffic behavior and whereabouts and pay attention to your store issues.

February 28, 2022

Hello friends at Sahara Specialty Foods,

We're glad you're finding our app useful! We look forward to more sales to your business! Do let us know if you need any help. ;)

METTA

Does what it says! Great detail provided on each recording, helps make sense of your traffic. Def recommended.

February 24, 2022

Hello friends at METTA,

We truly appreciate your feedback! We're happy that we're helping you in managing your store. Don't hesitate to contact us if you need any help. :)

Babies Essence

I just started my Shopify store and I saw that I was getting traffic but no sales. I have tried other session recording apps but I wasn't able to see the actual recordings until I tried this app. This app does what it says! You can replay your customer sessions and most of all customer service is quick and available. Thank you for creating this app :)

February 24, 2022

Hello friends at Babies Essence,

Thank you very much for the review, Kevan! We're happy to be able to help your business. Our team is always here when you need us!

- Leo @ Propel Commerce

Junebuggies

My favorite app for my new Shopify boutique.. Very enlightening & gives me the control to see how customers are moving along through my site & to fix any conversion killers. I'd def recommend & Chud from Customer service did an excellent job helping me raise my free view quota right away. Once i grow I'll absolutely be upgrading to a paid plan.

Fashion Legacy

I'm new to the app and my store is new as well so I haven't had the full experience with this app except for the setup with Carmi which was very simple and easy, which is why I gave it 4 stars for now. I look forward to seeing what it has in store for my shop

February 23, 2022

Hello friends at Divine Poetry,

Thank you for giving our app a chance! We aim to help all our merchants the best way we can. So if there's anything you need help with, don't hesitate to hit us up! :)

Divine Poetry

The app is really easy to use, I love how support is very quick and ready to help you. I am super happy with this app!

February 23, 2022

Hello friends at Divine Poetry,

We appreciate your feedback! We truly hope that our app helps you in managing your store. Do let us know if you need any help. :)