Session Recording & Replay

Watch shoppers in action! See what works, find & fix errors!

Free plan available
Propel Replays - Screen recording and replay app for Shopify

darul qalam

Location Pakistan

Good experience with the app. We can track fake orders. Good Support too. I'll suggest all to use this app.

May 17, 2022

Hello friends at darul qalam,

We're glad to help your store! Thanks for the recommendation and the review! Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

Nollapelli

super easy to use & great chat support! excited to learn more about our website visitors. thanks propel!

May 17, 2022

Hello friends at Nollapelli,

We love the review as well! Thanks! 😎
We're glad to help your business grow! Enjoy the app! 🚀

Patterntag

Location Italy

veloce e semplice da utilizzare, permette di vedere le sessioni con un click verificando se il sito è ok o permette di capire se ci sono miglioramenti da applicare

May 12, 2022

Hello friends at Patterntag,

Grazie mille per la recensione, Loris! Chattaci ogni volta che hai bisogno di aiuto! Goditi l'app e più potenza per la tua attività! 🚀

Soda Direct

Location Australia

May 10, 2022

Hello friends at Soda Direct,

Thanks! We appreciate the enthusiasm! 😆
Enjoy the app!

Exotic Sugar Rush

so far so good. i love seeing the replays but havent had it long enough to know if its good or not. The page views seem to be going up super quickly so thats the downside if you have a free plan. Service was great and gave me extra page views.

May 6, 2022

Hello friends at Exotic Sugar Rush,

Thank you very much for the review, Sasha! We really appreciate it. It's been a pleasure assisting you. More power to your business! 🚀

- Tom @ Propel Commerce

Good Noodle Yarn Co

I'm using this app to see where my customers are focusing and/or getting hung up on at certain points in my website. So far, very happy and customer support is very responsive.

May 6, 2022

Hello friends at Good Noodle Yarn Co,

Thank you very much for the review, Kathleen! We really appreciate it. We're always here to assist you. More power to your business! 🚀

Princesa-official.com

Location Gibraltar

Great Customer Service! Chud was extremely helpful and sorted my problem out immediately. I love the app, very useful if you want to keep track of what is happening in your store.

HER FAB

Location Curaçao

I use this app to see through visitors point of view what they like and if I need to adapt things on my website for better experience.

Bojovy

The app works great, very useful! Also the staff is really fast at replying :D. I'd recommend using it!

April 30, 2022

Hello friends at Bojovy,

Thank you very much for the recommendation, Cole! It's a big help to you! We're happy to help anytime. Just chat us when you need help. 😎

Furry Feline Creatives

This is a good app to check and review website visitors. Providing you enough information of customer behavior. This is easy to use, I am very impressed with how the fast customer service and how they listen to your concerns and suggestions. That alone is 5 stars in our book!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15