POP! Sales & Live Activity Pop

Sales Pop-Up & Recent Sales Popup for Social Proof

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Build social proof and urgency with POP!

D-Fuel

Tested this plugin and used Pingdom to do before/after testing.
Before: 1.5s load time
After: 3.13s load time

Didn't know this plugin is so resource consuming! :(

1 Cool Deal

Great app!! Lots of quality for the bang!! it's great to have such free apps helping us sellers achieve a lot more.

Really Princess

Excelente app! Voltei a usar! Estou gostando muito reverte muito bem! Estou feliz que minha configuração estava salva!

Zenivia

This app works great and I hope that it will produce me more sales in the future, It would be nice if the pop up would auto recognize updated pictures

Thanks Jeff

Planet Vape

I used this app helped me convert sales and works flawlessly with shopify, I highly recommend this if you need more sales

BLACKISBEAUTI

This app is really cool it allows people to see what others have bought. We Love it and we plan on using it more.

HYPE STYLE

fghfghdghdfghdfghdfgdfhghdfghdfghdfghdfghdfghdfghdfghfghdfghdfghfghdfhfghfghfghfghhfdhhfghgfhdfhdfhdfgh

Main Centric

Seeing where this app goes , everything looks very promising the user interface is very friendly an all.

Kids R' Brilliant

I'm testing it so far so good. I'll update my review in a couple of days or weeks depending on the results

MugsAndGifts

good app I started using it recently. I will just wait and see results if it gets better. hope it does get good.