POP! Sales & Live Activity Pop

POP! Sales & Live Activity Pop

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
October 12, 2018

This APP helm to analyze some important data,it can show my store looks a bit busy, to attract more customer

Pursue Color
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: 31 minutes
Edited October 12, 2018

I really love this app it is wonderfull and highly recomend in order to gve credibility to your stores

Inti Trends
Brazil
Time spent using app: 29 days
October 12, 2018

I really love it. thanks a lot! Great app. Very easy to install and operate through! Would recommend it to anyone. Good job guys

Gold Beams
Poland
Time spent using app: 9 days
Edited October 12, 2018

The app is very easy to install and quickly integrates with the store front. Will have to use it few more weeks to really understand how the app benefits.
Very easy to install.

Lumicharge- LED Lamp and More
Time spent using app: 3 months
October 12, 2018

Looks great. i love the design with the circle at the beginning and the easy to customize structure when you install the app

Vamify
Germany
Time spent using app: 28 days
Edited October 12, 2018

Very helpful app. Has been working with it for 2 weeks and it's going great so far! Lovin it and highly recommend it for an online store...

Muscle Bottles
Time spent using app: 8 days
Edited October 12, 2018

I just now installed application. Haven't seen yet how it works on my store. I'll check now and update if I don't like it.
i hope it will work smoothly

TIGERS STYLE SHOP
Algeria
Time spent using app: 4 months
October 12, 2018

Useful thus far. I will certainly keep using it for the near future. It appears to have a significant psychological effect on customers.

Nutrients&Vitamins N&V
Germany
Time spent using app: 21 minutes

By Elea Toys

Elea Toys
Time spent using app: 8 months
October 12, 2018

Seems easy to use and quick setup. Don't like how it requires to leave a comment prior to finishing setup.

Royal Clothing Co.