Spocket ‑ US & EU Dropshipping

Spocket ‑ US & EU Dropshipping

by Spocket

Drop shipping US/EU Winning Products. Works with Oberlo & Loox

Wearlish

The prices of most of the items are a bit high, and after the suppliers make a good profit, the merchant's profit margin is already very small. Spocket should do something to get suppliers to give merchants more margin.

January 23, 2020

Thanks so much for this honest feedback! We would like to disclose though that the items on Spocket are 25%-50% off the retail price - we don't claim to have the lowest rates but we do try to offer more competitive rates. In any case, this is great insight that can be raised to the team for future consideration.

Travel-fix.com

I like the fast customer help via Live Chat, always helpful and friendly. I find the online tutorials a bit so-so, having live Chat with Spocket helps a lot, recommended.

January 21, 2020

Hey there! Thanks so much for your feedback - we can definitely use it to improve the content we release in the future. We're all friends here, and we want to be able to help our merchants as much as possible so we're thrilled to know you're satisfied with our Support team's efforts.

Your Jewelry Nook

I'm new to e-commerce, having just opened my new store, and Spocket's customer service has been very responsive and helpful in answering my questions. I can easily find suppliers that ship from the U.S. (which is very important to me), and a good variety of products. Like every business, I'm sure there are some improvements they could make (which I haven't come across yet!), but they fit my needs for both products and service better than any other company so far.

January 16, 2020

Hey there! Thanks so much for this feedback and we wish you all the best with you store operations. We're absolutely thrilled to know that you like our selections - please do know that we constantly add new items so always be on the lookout. And of course, improving and making the platform better so we can serve your needs better are things we keep in mind.

Rayder Pointe

I started an online Department Store and any small business owner or start-up knows how much time and effort it takes. One of the last things I wanted to do was start writing my own product descriptions (it takes a lot of time), and finding quality products to list can seem overwhelming. While Spocket does have products with minimal descriptions (some people prefer it), they also value your time and know you can use all the help you can get. They've created personalized collections for me that are tailored to my page and style. The customer service and assistance alone is worth any subscription cost. I'm glad I decided to stick with Spocket and see what they have to offer. I don't think you'll be disappointed either.

November 21, 2019

Thanks for this insightful feedback! We're glad you think we're worth every penny. We made sure that dropshippers can set-up their businesses smoothly and easily so they can start operations fast. And while we do agree that writing your own product descriptions do take time, we let you get creative with it so your products can have high visibility on search engines. In any case, our customer support team is always ready and happy to chat with everyone!

Nkosy

i used this app and its help me alot with my store , its so easy to use this ! i love it i love it it

November 19, 2019

We love having you here in Spocket. Thanks for showing us some love!

SteamVibe

Only had a brief look while using the free trial. The catalog is not very extensive and some of the products look much worse than the Chinese counter parts. I was mainly looking for 'made in USA' products but there not that many. Even when you find something different that stands out and its in 'made in USA' category it clearly states that outside of USA will ship from China. If you want to open a fashion/clothing shop it could be useful as you can advertise very quick delivery compared to China and the clothing categories seemed to have more products.

Later edit: great customer support - received a call from Spocket to discuss my review. Because of that i added one star to my initial review. They will also send me an email after they are reviewing my store to see what suppliers they can recommend for me.

November 17, 2019

We highly appreciate the feedback that you provide us as this would certainly help us learn more on how we can better improve out services for you! Our customer service team will keep in touch with you to help you out towards your further success!

Forever Foster

I love the easy usability of this app and the selection. Prices are a tad higher, but it is worth it for the quality. Would like more shoe options!

November 16, 2019

We are glad to hear that you are loving how easy Spocket is to use. We take pride in making our platform as user friendly as possible. We would be happy to take in your request to have more shoe options available! Please feel free to contact us at support@spocket.co to further discuss your product / supplier request.

Temperancia

I gave it this 4 stars because it's awesome, but I'm waiting for sales before I determine the 5th star. I've sampled some items, and they arrive quickly. This is perfect for my needs. Getting items to customers quickly is important to me. I think it's worth every penny

November 11, 2019

Thank you for sharing this feedback to everyone and letting us know that it's worth every penny of your hard earned income! That is absolutely awesome to hear -- we love it. We cannot wait for your first sale!

MelKay Beauty

Easy to use so far!! The videos are very helpful in learning how to navigate the app. Figuring out the shipping took the most time out of everything.

November 11, 2019

Appreciate the feedback. It helps us know the area we should improve on. If you have further questions about shipping, do not hesitate to contact our amazing support team.

Comfy Coffee

Seems great! We're new to Spocket so we're still trying it out. We opted to use Spocket over other product importers because we have the option to choose USA-based products, and therefore have shorter shipping times.

November 10, 2019

Welcome to Spocket. We are glad to know that you are having a great experience with us! Please know that we will always be here to support you. Feel free to message anytime for assistance.