Spocket ‑ US & EU Dropshipping

Spocket ‑ US & EU Dropshipping

by Spocket

Drop shipping US/EU Products. Works with Oberlo & Aliexpress

KeeboShop

they said unlimited products import, but actually is only 10000.
Just wasting time and money.
We do not recommend this app.

Nine lives cats

The worst costumer support ever!
They didnt fulfill my orders, thet dont answer my emails or messages.
Dont even think about it!!!
Info@ninelivescats.shop

Celestial Body Jewelry

very expensive app that doesn't have any reviews on products and no customer support number. don't waste money like me!

Litttle

I like the interface of this app, but honestly that's where it all stops.

The fulfillment screen lacks details. You have to pay $79 to be able to see any meaningful information about your orders or even add products (25 products per month if you're on a free plan).

Nicer layout than Oberlo, but far less advanced.

Cozzoo

The Pro plan that cost $99 is advertised as allowing you to import unlimited number of products to your store. Not true, you are stopped after certain number and they demand a minimum amount of sales in order to allow you to keep adding products. This information is not shared anywhere on their site. The plan description is misleading, I wasted $99 and valuable time. The benefit I saw of using this app was having access to china (AliExpress) products with comprehensive titles and description. Saving me the time to edit AliExpress product titles and descriptions. All the products in their catalog are available on Aliexpress for a cheaper price and free shipping.

Tribesdog

I star trial with free plan.
I have fisrt order from this app.
Processing time (handle time) is longer than provided information.
Over this rate, i contact to support via email but no one reply my email.
So bad service.

Bazzar2you

Not as expected. The system only sends review request randomly to some past customers and not all., and there is no way to find out why and trigger a manual ones for the once skipped as that calls for an upgrade and a monthly fee which I am not keen on right now. If the manual trigger feature was part of the basic this would have been a great app people would upgrade anyways as your business grows. At this point I am looking for an alternative.

Curvy Confidence

Half of the products I have imported don't even include all the variant photos. How am I supposed to sell a top in a color I dont have a photo of? Also, you can't remove the tags from the items you import before you send them to your store. This means you have to seek out each item you have imported once they are in your store to remove the ridiculous tags they have attached to each product. I have imported quite a few items that have upwards to 30 tags that are completely unrelated to the product. Another con is that the item descriptions are useless. Some of the items I wanted to import didn't even state what the fiber contents of the garment were. Would you want to purchase something if you had no idea what it was made of? Last thing, your monthly subscription dues are ridiculous. $29 a month to only import 250 products? And that's not a monthly cap, that's total! Then it jumps to $99 a month for unlimited imports! How does that pricing scale work??? With everything I have mentioned here in my review, this app isn't even worth $10 a month. Find a different app to import that is worth the time and money.

Snipsandsnails

I was happy to locate products shipping from the USA - some of the brands take forever to ship or update tracking almost not worth it when you have customers asking where their stuff is........quantities aren't always updated either and have left me canceling orders due to lack of inventory. Although Spocket did reach out I have continued to have the same slow shipping problems and have contacted them on multiple occasions regarding tracking information. Customer service is everything as well as prompt shipping times - PLEASE hold your vendors accountable on the listed shipping speed -or remove it entirely! Currently 1 order open and going on day 3 with no tracking - these are not made to order products (this is probably the 4th time same problems) I will be removing these products. The overall app has decent products that I would continue selling if they can work out the kinks with some of their vendors

Update 1/11/19: Removed Spocket products from my store - canceled my paid service - my orders that were placed on 12/31 still had not shipped as of 1/10! After several attempts to get Spocket to contact the vendor finally it started tracking shipping.

Another order on placed 1/2/19 - Still No Update from the Vendor on what the delay is... Still no tracking info - I had to refund the order. I have had issues with 75% of my orders either shipping delays, out of stock products.

The Midnight Hour

They basically had nothing shipping from the U.S. that my customers would want, in quite a well-known niche with a huge following.