Spocket ‑ US & EU Dropshipping

by Spocket

Drop shipping US/EU Winning Products. Works with Oberlo & Loox

Shoptopolis.com

Lav Life Decor

Spocket is amazing, and customer support is extremely responsive. I just sold a product and the process was quick and easy. I also like that they will include your personalized invoice. Spocket sets the bar high, compared to other apps. The shipping costs are a little high, but the products are quality (which is more important to me).

naughtypet

Easy to use but it can be better, But I prefer free app. so I will stick with EPROLO, fast shipping and free to use.

Thex TD

buena!

Thebestore

No sales so far, cannot afford to pay so many apps. I will just stick with EPROLO. it`s free and better.

MyMommyToBe

I love how everything is set up on this app. The only thing is that Spocket does not supply much of my product line.

H.O.FASHION

I like the app but international shipping price is too much they have lots of clothing collection is great :D

Mohr Imports

i think this website is awesome! i've never had a website offer me sample orders. can't wait to dive in!

Nettles Notions

I use this app to source the majority of my items, as I love being able to offer products shipped directly from the USA to US customers.
Customer support is top notch, and they actively seek out feedback from their users to improve themselves consistently.

NaturAmericas Market

Added this app to my Shopify store yesterday. Some items I questioned the quality or overall practicality, but most appear to be of excellent quality even those not part of the Premium Plan which offers only exclusive high quality products. As to importing products, it was pretty much like Oberlo, except I do not need to specify weight and HHSTariffs for shipping. The supplier takes care of that. Shipping costs are also given and make sure you add this to your price. Some items have a pretty good description (less writing to do) and most have metric and American units, so the whole process of importing to my store was really fast. Now I will wait and see, hope my customers are attracted to these new items and start to make sales. Everyone have a great day and let's get selling!!