Spocket: EU & US Dropshipping

Spocket: EU & US Dropshipping

by Spocket

Dropshipping US & EU suppliers. Works with Oberlo & Printful

Twinstore

Spocket apps is really good but I found out that the prices of the products are expensive. There are products that sometimes descriptions are not appropriate, no measurements etc.

Citybeach

The same products but in another country. So nothing special.

Alpha Wolf Hair Beauty

beautiful products that many a buyer would like to purchase. I'm looking forward to my partnership with spocket to increase my sales

Alphaship

I'm trying the free version. This seems like a cool app, just wish I could preview more than 25 items on the free version. If I can move them though, I will be signing up for the paid membership.

Buddha Cube

App has a very nice interface. Very easy to use.

My problem is the prices being charged for the items.

$20 t-shirts, $27 bracelets - this is your cost to buy the items, not the suggested retail prices.

Too high for dropshipping.

Heavenlies

Spocket is user friendly. One good thing is you can search your item per country

Clinicalposters

I am on the fence between 3 and 4 stars. The interface is nice. With Australia, Canada, USA, and Spain vendors, most product descriptions are better than those limited to China, though some from China are also included.

Restricting product searches to specific types of products yields limited results. Inventory is mostly apparel. Many items are nearly out of stock. If you hunt very well, you can end up with a few good products.

Bridges Of Expression

While some may have a better experience, we didn't really find products that fit with our intended market, other than many that were linked to Etsy shops. As Etsy shop owners, we weren't too pleased with seeing our products, photos, & links in the search results without our permission. As far as products directly from Spocket (non-Etsy products), we didn't see much that would appeal to our customers or fit with our brand. Having said that, I can't provide much insight to the products themselves or customer service as we didn't actually place any orders. Overall from what we could tell, the app itself was laid out with ease of use in mind, & seems that it may be helpful to some other companies.

Saucy Af

This app allows you to find awesome products from amazing sellers but for some reason it won't allow me to access my import list, everything loads EXCEPT my import list where I push the items to my shop.

Crowned Lily Co

Worked great at first, but stopped working and won't search products to upload anymore.