Spocket ‑ US & EU Dropshipping

Spocket ‑ US & EU Dropshipping

by Spocket

Drop shipping US/EU Winning Products. Works with Oberlo & Loox

Picture Perfect Home Decor

I use this app to obtain a quicker shipping time. I still don't know how I feel about it. I can't really find products for my niche to fit into my store and the items I do find are being sold to me at regular market price. So far I've been using spocket for a little over 3 weeks and I don't know if I will continue.

Lady Galore

Too many "premium" products. Products that actually sell, are placed in this category. If spocket wants to be a leader in dropshipping, don't force people to pay for your premium plans.

4urCloset

Is ok little bit confusing but I assume is the way it is. I Like you can add products straight away

November 3, 2019

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us! We would love to get in touch with you to rectify your concerns and make your Spocket experience that best one!Let us know how we can help you, you can chat with us we're available 24/7 or send us an email at support@spocket.co and we'll rush in to help!

JOY TreaZures

Since I wrote my initial 1 star review, I have received several calls from Andi who asserts that the team is diligently working to resolve the cited issues. she seems to really care about the app's performance. Based on these conversations I am adding 2 stars and removing my initial review to give the team an opportunity to rectify the matters I cited.

June 20, 2019

Thanks for the feedback and suggestions - we really do appreciate them! We are making some changes in the app and hopefully, this will answer some of the concerns raised. Regarding the trial period, we would be more than happy to accommodate the request. We will be in touch with you soon!

Sussyes

I think is a little high in price for the quality of the products. I order some samples and it was a disaster, thank God it was me and not my customers. I had the premium plan but is not worth it, use the basic plan you will be fine.

May 14, 2019

Thank you for working with us to resolve the problems you experienced. Providing a great customer experience is very important to us. We really appreciate the chance to work with you to resolve the situation, and remain available if you have any further questions or concerns.

NV Luxury Hair

The best app I've used soo far definitely worth a try for newbies. I used this app for the dropshipping.

lovemebub

Amazing to be able to fully automate the drop shipping process but would be great to get some AU suppliers on here.

March 19, 2019

Glad to hear you are enjoying Spocket! We are in the process of adding new suppliers every week and although majority of them will be from EU/US, we also hope to cater more for our friends in Australia! So if you know AU suppliers that we can work with, hit us an email at support@spocket.co and we'll try to get them on board.

OffensivelyBlessed3

It was not useful for my needs for my store. It does not have a lot of items for my liking. I was excepting more for a drop-ship.

9JA Shopaholic

I didn't get to use this app as the bad reviews were like a warning sign. I did, however, contact them to have my credit card details removed. And yes they did it. So if you're seeing this and you have a problem with them billing you even after you deleted the app, I guess you forgot about recurring payment happens automatically so it might not be their fault entirely. Contact them before deleting the app and maybe you will save yourself some money monthly! I didn't get to drop ship either, so I have nothing to say about the quality of their clothes.

Sun, Surf, Sand, Sky is Supporting Animal Rescue on Land and Sea

I'm new to Shopify and I'm getting ready to launch my store. I do have a few concerns about using Spocket. At first glance, the items and integration seem good. Also, I like the shorter shipping times. Here are my concerns, though.

First, I signed up for the 250 products option but I didnt realize it was listing of the products vs selling. When I look at the next tier, there really aren't extra services just the option to list extra products. So, to stock my store, I have to use other vendors or pay the higher price before I see if the products sell as well as other vendors. Also, I paid for the full year and if I want to go upward, my option is only to pay for the larger amount full year. I'm trying to work with customer support to see how I can get the higher level and go to a monthly plan.

This brings me to my second concern. 24/7 support means I can reach out 24/7 but they are not available 24/7. So, I can't seem to do business when it is convenient to me but rather it is convenient to them. And, since I can't talk to their vendors with an issue because they are the pass-through, this can cause a customer issue for me, a new store.

I will say, the one time I had a vendor issue, they eventually responded and allowed someone from the vendor to reach out. This is why I'm giving three stars or it would be two stars.

Stay tuned as I launch. I hope I don't have to eliminate them as a vendor. I really need a reliable vendor who ships out of North America.