Spocket ‑ US & EU Dropshipping

Spocket ‑ US & EU Dropshipping

by Spocket

Drop shipping US/EU Winning Products. Works with Oberlo & Loox

ATTACK - Tactical & Outdoor Supply Store

Muy Buena sería mejor si permitieran personalizar los productos, claro con sus costos abatidos, pero que se pudieran entregar ya producto final, sin tener que triangular...

July 4, 2020

¡Gracias por la respuesta! Spocket ofrece Facturación de Marca para que sus clientes reciban una factura con su marca y logotipo. Estamos buscando agregar aún más características como esta en el futuro. Ciertamente puede esperar que mejoremos aún más. ¡Gracias por elegir Spocket!

Thanks for the feedback! Spocket offers Branded Invoicing so that your customers will receive an invoice with your brand and logo. We are looking to add even more features like this in the future. You can certainly expect us to improve even more. Thank you for choosing Spocket!

The $tore,Inc

i like the faster shipping...........................................................................

July 4, 2020

Happy to know that! Faster shipping is indeed one of the best features we have on Spocket because we work directly with the suppliers. Thanks!

Prodigious Gifts

I've been trying to get started with Drop Shipping and found other suppliers to be complicated or lacking in quality. Then I found Spocket and it is a game changer!

July 1, 2020

Spocket is truly a game changer in the field because we want our success to be our customers success too! Thank you for finding us! We're happy to have you with us!

SistarSprkls

Wish the try Pro for free option worked... I would have used it. I’ll go with what I’ve got now. Maybe upgrade later.

June 29, 2020

Thanks for checking us out! You can actually upgrade to any plan while still on the free trial so you can try them all out to figure out the best plan that fits your needs. We hope to be drop shipping with you soon! Thanks for the review.

BLVCKTEK

Works well! Much better than other drop shipping suppliers I've tried... Would recommend to everyone! User-friendly interface and nothing to complain about so far.

June 27, 2020

Great! Thanks for the recommendation. We appreciate the review. Glad to know you are liking our app so far. Thank you for using Spocket!

confusion noise

I just started to use it. I found really good products. Hopefully I can use it more in the future...

June 22, 2020

Glad you were able to find the products that you wanted for your store! We're happy to have you with us and we hope you continue to use Spocket to its full potential! Thank you!

ChameleonNails

Would like to see more candied nail suppliers. It makes me nervous relying on one supplier for my Shopify needs.

June 20, 2020

Thanks for the feedback! We'll let our supplier operations team know about it so they can find more candied nail suppliers to add on Spocket! Rest assured that we'll do our best to look for and provide you with the supplier that you need! Thank you!

Asian Convenience

it is a great app. really easy to use and easy to move items to your personal store. wish the pro plan could have more premium items though. besides that for someone who just started to have their own online shop, spocket is my go to app.

June 20, 2020

Thank you for the review! We appreciate your feedback. You can be sure that our marketing team is constantly reviewing our existing plan packages in order to adapt to the demand. We're glad to have you with us! Thank you for choosing Spocket!

Infinospire

Products seem to be of high quality, and the support team (John), is very quick to get back to you if you have any issues. Overall, new products are added weekly, and the shipping times are very decent. This by far is better than drop shipping from China. The only thing I would encourage, is that the suppliers tweak their product descriptions, when uploading to this platform.

June 13, 2020

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your insights. We're sorry to hear that our existing plans do not meet your current budget and expectations. We do offer 14 days free trial to any of our plans so that you may test the app first before making any commitments. We'd love to be able to hear more from you so that we may be able to further improve our app. Our account specialist will reach out to you or you may also contact us at support@spocket.co. Thank you for your opinion and feedback!

Gloria Grace Gifts

I really love the products Spocket provides with its many suppliers. I also am happy with the integration to my Shopify Store. It was a little confusing setting up the order processing procedure, but Spocket CSR were amazing. I'm so thankful they are patient!

June 13, 2020

You are welcome! We do take pride in our Customer Service and we make sure to do our very best for you all the time. We are happy that you are loving the experience. Thanks for choosing Spocket!