Spocket ‑ US & EU Dropshipping

Spocket ‑ US & EU Dropshipping

by Spocket

Drop shipping US/EU Winning Products. Works with Oberlo & Loox

Heavenlies

Spocket is user friendly. One good thing is you can search your item per country

Clinicalposters

I am on the fence between 3 and 4 stars. The interface is nice. With Australia, Canada, USA, and Spain vendors, most product descriptions are better than those limited to China, though some from China are also included.

Restricting product searches to specific types of products yields limited results. Inventory is mostly apparel. Many items are nearly out of stock. If you hunt very well, you can end up with a few good products.

Bridges Of Expression

While some may have a better experience, we didn't really find products that fit with our intended market, other than many that were linked to Etsy shops. As Etsy shop owners, we weren't too pleased with seeing our products, photos, & links in the search results without our permission. As far as products directly from Spocket (non-Etsy products), we didn't see much that would appeal to our customers or fit with our brand. Having said that, I can't provide much insight to the products themselves or customer service as we didn't actually place any orders. Overall from what we could tell, the app itself was laid out with ease of use in mind, & seems that it may be helpful to some other companies.

Saucy Af

This app allows you to find awesome products from amazing sellers but for some reason it won't allow me to access my import list, everything loads EXCEPT my import list where I push the items to my shop.

Crowned Lily Co

Worked great at first, but stopped working and won't search products to upload anymore.

Pure Hearts International

This app has some serious limitations. For example, it does not appear to import Etsy reviews and reviewed Images.

Most troubling of all appears to be the product import process. It appears to be an extremely manual, time and labor intensive process. Apparently products have to be imported one by one and every product has to be reviewed and edited with regards to price and many other variants.

Compare this to other drop shipping apps that are highly automated. For instance, most drop shipping apps allow you to set a universal automated markup price. So if you didn't want to manually adjust each and every retail price manually, you could just tell a setting to markup wholesale by 2x or some figure and you're done in seconds. I don't see anything like that here.

1 2 3 5 Next