Spocket ‑ US & EU Dropshipping

Spocket ‑ US & EU Dropshipping

by Spocket

Drop shipping US/EU Winning Products. Works with Oberlo & Loox

Tot and Baby

So far its going well. I am new to shopify so I can say its user friendly. I am working on adding more products to my store.

March 11, 2020

Great! We're excited to see what products you choose. In any case, we hope they do some wonders for your store!

Elecia Brown

I love the products and that you can choose where you want them shipped form so customers don't have to wait too long on shipping, just wish they had more of a diversity in models (people wearing the products) but otherwise editing name variance and adding tags pretty easy. Also, help is always readily available, one click and you're instantly connected to someone on chat.

March 11, 2020

Thanks for this! Your feedback is something we can work on moving forward. Our support team is always happy to help so feel free to drop them a message anytime.

WildRose Boutique

Really Easy and Fast to use, sometimes products do not have full inventory. Easy to push to your store and the description gives you measurements of the items

March 11, 2020

Thanks for the feedback! We'll be sure to look into the inventory issue you mentioned. In any case, we wish you all the best. Happy Spocket-ing!

Organically Beauty Supply

Best app so far for organic items to dropshop! Needs more option for skin and hair care but so far I am loving what they have. Only gave it 4 star because they did not have a lot of options but over all the app is great!

February 19, 2020

Thanks for the awesome review anyway! We'll be sure to take note of this and inform the suppliers team so they can source out more items for this category.

LED Lights and More

Ive just started using Spoket but so far so good. I think some of the produts cost plus shipping prices are a little high. By the time you add the 2 prices together theres not a very good margin

February 19, 2020

Thanks for this! Our prices are actually already discounted - they're still not the lowest, this we're aware of and we're working on, but the quality of the items compensate for the price range. We do hope to offer more competitive rates, though! In any case, thanks so much for the review.

Colour-Nation.com

Having used this for the first two weeks i have come to find out that it really helps with my sales and better images for marketing.

February 18, 2020

Awesome! We're glad that the platform was able to meet your expectations. We hope this continues long-term! All the best to you.

Merlalese Boutique

Just started using this app and its already better than the other ones I have tried using. I would definitely recommend.

February 18, 2020

We're extremely flattered. Thanks for this great review and recommendation!

Beaming Delight

Everything looks good so far but I am hoping its better than aliexpress in almost every area like for example shipping

February 18, 2020

Thanks for the review! Depending on your set-up, items on Spocket can ship in variants of 1-3 days, 3-5 days, and 4-7 days, which we hope suit your standards.

Standalone Coffee

This app is great for finding shippers from within the US and EU, compared to Ali Express and other similar sites the inventory is small and I have been unable to find what I am looking for on a number of occasions. It would be great if they could grow their inventory, I'm sure they will. Otherwise I am very happy so far!

February 18, 2020

Thanks so much for considering Spocket! May we please know which particular items you viewed that had low inventory accounts? We'll look into it and inform the supplier accordingly. In any case, we're grateful for the wonderful feedback!

Stockhill Designs

I like how easy Spocket is to use, but it would be absolutely 5 stars if I was able to alter the description/tags/etc from the 'My Products' tab after it was pushed to my store. However, that is just a minor flaw in an otherwise really good addition to any store.

February 19, 2020

We're glad you find the platform easy to use. Please feel free to reach out though should questions about its usage arise. Regarding being able to edit some aspects of a product, it's something we can consider working and so we're noting it. Thanks for the review in any case!