Spocket: EU & US Dropshipping

Spocket: EU & US Dropshipping

by Spocket

Dropshipping US & EU suppliers. Best AliExpress alternative.

NaturAmericas Market

Added this app to my Shopify store yesterday. Some items I questioned the quality or overall practicality, but most appear to be of excellent quality even those not part of the Premium Plan which offers only exclusive high quality products. As to importing products, it was pretty much like Oberlo, except I do not need to specify weight and HHSTariffs for shipping. The supplier takes care of that. Shipping costs are also given and make sure you add this to your price. Some items have a pretty good description (less writing to do) and most have metric and American units, so the whole process of importing to my store was really fast. Now I will wait and see, hope my customers are attracted to these new items and start to make sales. Everyone have a great day and let's get selling!!

Peek A Boob LLC

My favorite app to find US Drop Shippers. Super easy to use and fulfill orders, and the delivered product is what it says it is. Customer service has also been amazing, anytime I have a question they answer quickly and are so helpful. The only reason I give 4 stars instead of 5 is because I have a certain niche I'm targeting and the product options are limited but I really hope more product that ships from the US is added so I can use it even more! Thanks Spocket!

Mojo’s Finest

This app is the easiest I’ve had the pleasure of using to date. Looking forward to seeing it’s limits. Good Luck Everyone! I used it to search for better quaility products and of using muti criteria to search with easy and great.

Opal Orchid Boutique

The concept is great, but the problem is that most of the best items are preferred products and you have to join a paid plan to use them. It would be great if there was more variety and better quality for the free plan items.
opalorchidboutique.com

Riccostore

I like Spocket, it has a lot of cool products and I think it can improve even more. I wish there were more vendors within the US.

Phone Cartel

It´s awesome. GREAT variety of products

Bestcoolgadgets

good start looking forward to updates down the road

Ec Express Shop

It's great , it's allowed me to venture into a new busniess opportunities with ease and promise.

Mason Memphis

great app very helpfull.
everything is extremly easy to use. only downside is the free version only lets you import 10 items a month then its 29 a month unlike oberlo that is always free

Dog And Cat Collars

Like that Tags automatically populate. Transfer of product titles symbols that represent "inches" and "feet" could be better.