Spocket ‑ US & EU Dropshipping

Spocket ‑ US & EU Dropshipping

by Spocket

Drop shipping US/EU Winning Products. Works with Oberlo & Loox

Rakhr@market

Really easy to use. Added few items to my store. Lots of little gifts and overall good App would recommend the trial

May 31, 2020

Thanks for the recommendation! Glad you found our app to be easy to use. We appreciate you trying us out! We wish you the best on your business. Please feel free to contact us at support@spocket.co in case you have any questions or need any assistance.

Primal Shopping

The application is very helpful and has a variety of products. I just feel the membership could be cheaper.

May 30, 2020

We are glad to know that our app has helped you so far with the products that you needed. Rest assured that more promotions for subscription plans will be available to you soon!

Fashion Galore

i used this app and it made drop shipping easier, i'm just hoping some of it sells. it definitely had a user friendly platform as it was easy to use.

May 30, 2020

We're glad to know you found our app to be easy to use as intended. We are positive that you will start to sell soon! Wishing you the best!

SmartBot

A very good app, quality products. Some more suppliers from Europe may be added. But recommend it better than that other dropshipping website.

May 30, 2020

We appreciate your feedback and you can rest assured that our team is working hard to add even more EU suppliers in the coming weeks! Thank you for the recommendation!

BetterBuy

This app is perfect for any drop ship retailers. Products are of excellent quality. Love the peace of mind knowing each product is vetted by Spocket before being listed. One thing I would like to see the future is a little more control in on the "import list" page, the ability to select all and/or larger allowances of viewable products per page would be amazing as would save a lot off loading time. Other than that I am living Spocket!

May 21, 2020

Thank you for the great feedback! You can be sure that we will continue to work on improving the app and the import list page on future updates! Your suggestions are very important to us. We appreciate you loving Spocket so far!

Tec Essence

has a good selection but would like to see more tech. other than that the clothes and jewelry was good

May 19, 2020

Thanks for letting us know! We appreciate the valuable feedback. We'll surely be looking into adding more tech and more quality suppliers. We add new suppliers regularly so keep a look out!

BeJazzzled.co

I enjoyed this app a lot it helped me get an idea on starting my website selling clothes in lingerie

May 24, 2020

We are pleased to know that you enjoyed our app and that it helped you start up. You can be sure that we will do our best to live up to your expectations. Thanks for choosing Spocket!

WEARACTIVEWEAR

4.29 update:

I take back a lot of what I wrote and change from 1 star to 4

Spocket is absolutely not a scam. Yes, many things went wrong, and they have lots of improvements to work on, but they definitely care, they do listen and they want your business to grow.

4.27 update:
I received a call from an account manager. The lady I spoke to seems very nice and understanding. For now, it seems like they are working to fix this. Although, I will make sure to keep updating this review.

=====================

Dear good people, I don't like writing bad reviews. I had to come to write this after chasing their robotic customer support for days who simply don't care about you, your business, or your customers. So why should I care about them?

Those people are heartless.

Hundreds of orders from 3 weeks ago: NO UPDATES! NO TRACKING NUMBERS! NOTHING!

Their customer support said those orders were sent out for delivery then blamed everyone but themselves. First, it was USPS, then covid-19, then "syncing issues", then Shopify. They don't know how to own their mistakes and offer a solution! In the meantime, I'm fact-checking everything they told.

BEFORE YOU SIGN UP CONSIDER THIS:

They won't let you talk directly to the suppliers (red light number one)

You can't cancel orders after being placed even if they have two more weeks before they ship. (red light number two, the item most likely being shipped from China)

There's no way for you to track how much you spent. Impossible to know if there were duplicated charges! They don't send you an invoice! (red light number 3)

They won't refund anything if you sign up for their annual plan and decide to cancel. When a company doesn't offer a partial refund in such cases it means they don't believe their product themselves. (red light number 4)

Instead of responding with an answer, I get this email from this kid who joined the company two weeks ago and has no idea how to solve the issues. That guy sent me a link to USPS which contradicts everything in his explanation to the problem. Again, blaming everyone but themselves. Then he offers me "two free months", so insulting!! Why would I care about that now?! I need my clients to get their packages! (red light number 5 - don't let newbies handle complicated and serious matters)

Meanwhile, I have so many angry customers waiting for an answer, and I don't know what to tell them! People are asking if their order was shipped and if not they'd like to cancel. Makes sense!

It hurts me to feel that I tricked so many people without knowing just because I trusted a system that made it seems like it can be trusted.

Their supplier would tell you they ship "from the United States" Yes, right. Maybe after their local guy here receive the packages and resend them.

I'm shocked by myself and how they drag me to that kind of level of flooding their email and chat messages!

HOWEVER,

I simply will not rest until all my customers get their packages on time or a refund!!! I will fight so strong for people who trusted me and put their payment information on my website!

I respect my clients and appreciate their business while Spocket is spitting on mine.

A company that claims to be the best for dropshippers must know how to communicate with the suppliers they work with and provide us fast answers when there are problems. It doesn't make sense that I've been chasing them for so long to get updates / tracking numbers.

May 24, 2020

We're glad to have been able to sort things out for you. We appreciate your understanding regarding how things work. It's true that we do have a lot to improve on but you can be sure that we are working tirelessly to be able to provide you only the best service and platform possible. One thing you can also be sure of is we do care for you and your business and we'll continue to do everything we can for you. Thank you so much for your extended patience!

Thurcroft store

Looks really good so far, hope it helps boost my busines.

May 24, 2020

Spocket will surely be a great help to boost your business! We are more than happy to help however we can. Just reach out to us at support@spocket.co and we'll be sure to assist you!

Positively Contagious Store

Good selection of items to choice from for my new online store. Quality t-shirts and tank tops to fit my store's audience. I enjoyed the ease of locating products and adding them to my store. I wish shipping was faster.

April 21, 2020

I would like to thank you for sharing this great review of Spocket! Your review means a lot to us. Thank you for choosing Spocket. We look forward to doing business with you for many years to come!

Team Spocket!