Spocket: EU & US Dropshipping

Spocket: EU & US Dropshipping

by Spocket

Dropshipping with US & EU suppliers.

Great White Gifts

I've not started using yet as the prices plus shipping seems too expensive to make a decent profit...

November 19, 2019

Thanks for sharing your initial experience with us! We certainly hope you can check out our filter in the search page that shows suppliers with free shipping. We also have another filter for products under $5 that searches for items below that mentioned amount. Our support team would love to get in touch and hopefully guide you through the system. You can also reach out to us at support@spocket.co

Posh Kartara Beauty

This app is just ok. It has some nice products but beware - there are a ton of products that says it's from the US, however, processing time is 7 days and then another 8-14 days to ship the product to the customers. Why would shipping take that long if the supplier is in the US? Sounds like they are labeling China products as US...wish I would have noticed this before I upgraded my plan.

November 10, 2019

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. Shipping time are based on the suppliers location and suppliers would not rely on providing an exact time frame as there are a number of factors that may affect the processing delivery time like unforeseen events or possible delays from the carrier which we sometimes do not have control of. We would love to give further clarification on this matter. Our customer support team would get in touch with you to rectify this matter.

Sedikhii Savings Plus

I used this app in combination with other apps to run my online business. I currently use 33 products from this app on my store. No sales yet. Most products are cheap and I don't mean inexpensive, they're cheap in quality. Be very attentive with the items you choose to post on your store. Something else I don't like and is the primary reason I only use 33 products is that many of the products on the app are lacking information. You literally have to contact customer support to request more information, pictures and size charts from the original supplier for each and every single product. My suggestion to make this app better, be more selective with the suppliers and products you add to the platform. Make sure there are multiple pictures at different angles, correct size charts, a description of the product with no spelling or grammatical errors and the basic facts such as what the item is made of exactly, who the item is for, what occasion can the item be utilized for, the item features, etc.

October 7, 2019

Thank you for this honest feedback. Please know that we are in the process of implementing something very soon that can hopefully resolve this concern. We also hope that our Customer Support team was very attentive to your issues/concerns. Please do keep us in mind should you ever need a provider to dropship products!

B Inspired Boutique

Ok, I have been using Sprocket since 2018 on their FREE plan which allowed 25 products worked great for me. NOW...they changed their plans and now their FREE Basic plan does no longer allow 25 products and indicates FREE forever! Therefore I am now having to uninstall due to their plan changes because under the old FREE plan I was on is no longer valid. What a shame.

August 11, 2019

Thanks for sharing! We have indeed adjusted our pricing to reflect the value users get from our tool and to make room for some great incoming new features but since you are a Spocket user since last year, our Support team will be in touch with you soon to get this resolved.

Rosada Fashion Co.

I love the account manager! Real time virtual assistance is phenomenal! Product editing could be a little easier, like adding a link to be able to make products available to facebook and IG while in the Spocket editing. Emails should be sent to alert us that items are still in the cart and awaiting purchase for processing in case we miss the check out button (like I did). That's all for now...

July 2, 2019

Thanks for the great feedback! It definitely make sense to have an email notification sent whenever there is an order waiting to be processed. We are definitely expanding our integration across all platforms and you will be for sure notified when that happens. We hope you can consider giving us an updated review of your experience so far here in Spocket! We certainly hope to give you the best dropshipping experience there is.

LinteQ

Good customer service, but the platform really lack in almost everything needed: from UX, to information, to prices.

MideRose

Just so you know the quantity you're allowed to push to your store is limited...on EVERY single plan which is a huge no for me. I was considering this app because of the attractive delivery times it promoted. However, a little transparency from then on how many you can push to your store would have been appropriate since these two factors are very important. It's a no from me.

HIS.BOUTIQUE

They ship a lot of stuff from China. I'm not sure if clothing shipping from China has US size or Asian size, asked them twice but for whatever reason, they are not replying. Uninstalled.

Groovy Spirit

They try hard. I can see that they are doing their best to help with issues. But they are coming up short. I've had numerous problems tracking products sent. If I want to add tracking that's another cost. The products say they are shipping from the US, but many of them are not. They are also incredibly expensive. I think there are a lot more drop shippers eating a piece of the pie. That's what the pie is so expensive. The costs for the products are not competitive. They are way overpriced. I'm giving the 2 stars for customer service.

Advent Wood Products

Poor response from support (you can tell they are under resourced), and inability to ship product either at all or from the correct country. Waste of money. Found most of their products to be over priced.

Previous 1