Spocket: EU & US Dropshipping

Spocket: EU & US Dropshipping

by Spocket

Dropshipping US & EU suppliers. Best AliExpress alternative.

B Inspired Boutique

Ok, I have been using Sprocket since 2018 on their FREE plan which allowed 25 products worked great for me. NOW...they changed their plans and now their FREE Basic plan does no longer allow 25 products and indicates FREE forever! Therefore I am now having to uninstall due to their plan changes because under the old FREE plan I was on is no longer valid. What a shame.

August 11, 2019

Thanks for sharing! We have indeed adjusted our pricing to reflect the value users get from our tool and to make room for some great incoming new features but since you are a Spocket user since last year, our Support team will be in touch with you soon to get this resolved.

Rosada Fashion Co.

I love the account manager! Real time virtual assistance is phenomenal! Product editing could be a little easier, like adding a link to be able to make products available to facebook and IG while in the Spocket editing. Emails should be sent to alert us that items are still in the cart and awaiting purchase for processing in case we miss the check out button (like I did). That's all for now...

July 2, 2019

Thanks for the great feedback! It definitely make sense to have an email notification sent whenever there is an order waiting to be processed. We are definitely expanding our integration across all platforms and you will be for sure notified when that happens. We hope you can consider giving us an updated review of your experience so far here in Spocket! We certainly hope to give you the best dropshipping experience there is.

Clozet Queenz

Update:
Every time I use this app, there is always a technical issue. Customer service is quick to respond but they rarely offer a solution which isn't beneficial to me. I think the concept is great but they need to improve the technical issues and provide solutions instead of template answers. As an example, I imported over 50 products into my store and the images are in webpage format and not jpeg or png, which is a requirement for Shopify. They told me to delete all of the products and then reimport because of an issue with the code. I also pay someone to write product descriptions and their work would be deleted. I am definitely searching for other vendors and apps to use. I wouldn't rely on this app.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The products are a bit pricey and not wholesale prices. I'm going to order samples and I like having that option. Customer service is quick and great! Spocket, however, lacks a lot of features to make the user experience much better and the team doesn't seem receptive to customer feedback.

1. Spocket doesn't have an option to unpublish. I have to make additional edits in Shopify and I don’t want customers to see an unfinished product.
2. There is no option to add products to multiple categories.
3. No option to add a sale or compare price.
4. I can’t see shipping times or other vendor information in the important list unless I search for each product.
5. All of the tags or keywords are auto-populated and most of the time I delete most because it doesn’t fit my store, brand or product. Extra time deleting instead of just letting me add only or select the ones I want.
6. Some text editing features are missing with font and I can’t add a table in the text area. This isn’t probably a big deal but great to have.
7. Add an option to apply the same pricing to all variants instead of pasting or typing in each field.
8. Bonus-see vendor information and ratings such as order accuracy and speed.

May 14, 2019

Thanks for taking the time to give your honest review! We're so happy you love how quick our Support team is - we definitely want to keep it at that rate. For the prices, Majority of products on the platform are between 25%-50% off the retail price so if you see products that are priced higher, let us know and we'll do our best to price match! We also wanted to let you know that your feedback is heard and we are going to use that to develop better features and functions on the app. Again, we would like to thank you for this review and see you around Spocket!

LinteQ

Good customer service, but the platform really lack in almost everything needed: from UX, to information, to prices.

MideRose

Just so you know the quantity you're allowed to push to your store is limited...on EVERY single plan which is a huge no for me. I was considering this app because of the attractive delivery times it promoted. However, a little transparency from then on how many you can push to your store would have been appropriate since these two factors are very important. It's a no from me.

HIS.BOUTIQUE

They ship a lot of stuff from China. I'm not sure if clothing shipping from China has US size or Asian size, asked them twice but for whatever reason, they are not replying. Uninstalled.

Groovy Spirit

They try hard. I can see that they are doing their best to help with issues. But they are coming up short. I've had numerous problems tracking products sent. If I want to add tracking that's another cost. The products say they are shipping from the US, but many of them are not. They are also incredibly expensive. I think there are a lot more drop shippers eating a piece of the pie. That's what the pie is so expensive. The costs for the products are not competitive. They are way overpriced. I'm giving the 2 stars for customer service.

Advent Wood Products

Poor response from support (you can tell they are under resourced), and inability to ship product either at all or from the correct country. Waste of money. Found most of their products to be over priced.

Papaya Tribe

The App is simple and easy to use. The product descriptions are clean. The prices however are high and doesn't really leave us much room to make much profit so not worth the time. I spent 2 hours and could only select 4 products. everything else was expensive already.

They should also give us the option to set a certain price and apply to all variants. (v/s a profit percentage like it is now)

Cathy Jamison

Great looking products, but doesn't specify if vendor will ship internationally and what those shipping costs/turn around would be.

Previous 1